Safe To Say

What am I looking at here
did you just find the screenshot function on your phone?

4 Likes

It either took you 4 minutes to respond or you tried 3 different times to type what your trying to convey either way it’s struggling a tad bit there lol 😂

oh no

the horror

3 Likes

Ahhh it’s okay you’ll learn all kids do lol

P.S. Most kids do some don’t as you can see

Really scraping the bottom of the barrel here.
Ok stop watch is set up, go.

You have 4 minutes to explain the point you were making in your original post.

3 Likes

LOL

I’ve got brain reduction

2 Likes

After reading this I think most people will lol

This game definitely has its handful of problems I 100% agree

What the fuck is going on!? Its truly the end of days 😱

Watch you don’t fall from that high horse willie , the whole talking down has been strange from the start, its like you are pointing a finger at the victims of a cash grab and telling them they are to blame

Yay, you’re getting it!

Oh nevermind, you’re back to being a puss.

1 Like

Console and pc can cheat, console is a little different but it is 100% possible , you can buy packs that you put on your pad and they are basically macros built in . You can auto aim etc but I think you need to upload certain setups for different games , pc always seems to be more open to it though , cheats have been around for a long time for PHG and it was always denied .

Failfonic knew as well and basically didn’t give a shit so they are more to blame and anyone who cheats ? If they can then they will . I hold nothing against them because the game is straight garbage and mods would be the only think to make it interesting.

Time to move on to better games buddy , illfonic moved on in 2020 so the players may as well too

1 Like

Undisputed boxing? I hope it lives up to the hype, I will finally delete ufc 4 and actually play a good fighting game

Ufc 3 was decent but ufc 4 plays a lot worse sadly

( Arnie. Schwarzewigger Responses )

UFC 3 is the worst thing to happen to America since Joe Biden you really need to get a grip & learn some class ninja warrior is where the real talent is go educate yourself you clown 🤡

Lol

Have you had a mental break or is that supposed to make sense to me?

I was trying to sound like you lol 😂

You always come off like that lol

1 Like

Ah…that explains it 😄

1 Like

Yeah just messing around lol it’s funny 😆

P.S. Tone is seriously a problem online I feel like it can fix situations like this