Samhain13 and his crew never cheat. Nope.

Dang, I hacked the forum as I can use it.

Now imagine that I gained access to the profiles, emails and IP addresses. Worry not, I am not like you, I will not abuse it.

1 Like

Dude so egocentric even when hes being roasted he keeps posting his YT videos to get some more views.
Muahahahahha
What an attention whore.

1 Like

Here we got @FairYautja showing how you should not play as pred:

Here we have @AstonDB9 trying his god mode and still getting one shot killed by a drunk

and here is @moralez premade using dante/support fm with plds and still losing a night mode cus they have shit aim

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/fX5r3x6rZGs

roasted over that ? that you all think im hacking because of how good I play ? its a compliment

then why can I do so well in any fps game? am I using aimbot and wallhack in all of them ?

you guys are the ones that keep making topics and talking about me.

Im doing my thing, and still living rent free in people heads years later.

I even wanted people to discuss it because I thought it was interesting

you cant discuss with people here, they are too dumb to understand even the most simple things

Yeah.

Lol. Are you really bragging about that win?
That explains a lot.

2 Likes

i mean none of you could win in that situation, 100+ ping night map vs dante/support, but well I’m just that good to win even vs those odds.

we all know what would happen if you were to play pred vs me.

No, you want to talk shit, you get responded to accordingly

Anyone is good using a weapons that don’t even need to aim,.all you have to do is shoot the ground.
But keep bragging…

1 Like

since this topic has my name on it might as well use it, the best of me fucking you all potatos in this game:

then try using vs me, lets see if you can get me down with plasma. oh yea you cant hit shit with plasma because its not hitscan.

and anyone is good using dante and support, and you guys still lost, 3 years playing this game and even abusing all the unbalanced shit vs someone with high ping and night you cant win. its not my fault you are still shit at this game

its hilarious how ft mains will cry about stuff pred uses but refuse to play as predator and use it vs me

thing is you cant do better than me, thats what all of this boils down to

these preds get fucked like @FairYautja wife

Well, first take Sam’s dick out of your mouth for 1 second.
Take a deep breath.
Then watch this thread from the beginning and check who replied to who in the first place.
After all that, go back on your knees cause Sam is about to give you a pearl necklace.

LMAO we have a group of Einsteins here. With your mastermind Jelou, who has a degree from computer science! He was allowed to refill paper in printers even before he graduated. Really, I am not kidding, so smart he was! Of course he gained a lot of knowledge over the years and he replaces toner in printers now. I guess he is working on his PhD as he started to use Cheat Engine just a few months ago.

Shame on everyone who tries to argue with them! We can’t comprehend their sophisticated ideas.

3 Likes

Nah, I think the majority of you people talking don’t make any good standing points, deal with it. I’ve listened to community nonsense all this time

Yes, the game is ruled by 2 drunks, and a buff Brazilian. Problem?

Wait hold up