Samhain13 and his crew never cheat. Nope.

thing is its not we are not that smart, its just the rest of you are just that dumb, in other places this game knowledge is common sense, but the standards on phg are just that low

2023-11-11 06_05_31-Window

What do you think of this

1 Like

Thanks for your opinion.

1 Like

that spec on assault is so op

its incredible how bad aston was before buying his hacks

despite using dante field medic and using 300 gear exploit and he still lost

no wonder he got so butthurt over losing

Can’t find the one on overgrowth where Aston was using 300 syrettes, someone posted it a long time ago

even with all the cheating attempts people just cant win vs me

im the one hacker killer on this game

ezgif-5-21c86b85f3

1 Like

It was during Covid-19 and i needed to earn some extra cash on streaming.
Ok, i got this off my heart now, thanks!

1 Like

Michael-jackson-eating-popcorn GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

3 Likes

I knew from the release of the game that these two prostitutes use macros programs!!! Samheck lied to everyone with his clips, he was a good player. Kaka. you heckar.

2 Likes

I warned many, saying that in this game there are many heckaris. They ate a lot of shit against Rombak.

2 Likes

Shitheads

Why didn’t you discuss crosshairs here then @FairYautja @AstonDB9

1 Like

The forums is getting sexy again

4 Likes

Now shut the fuck up, piece of shit fucking liar. It’s all you do, and all you have ever done.

4 Likes

😂 you’re welcome

2 Likes

So you cant understand what mockery is, was making fun of people that called dpi an exploit on the title, you too dumb to understand that? You must have all my posts on this forum saved, how much of no lifer you have to be to spend that much time checking everything I do from forum posts to yt lives.

1 Like

Gaslighting and massive coping from the biggest butthurt jealous piece of shit on here. I pissed off a lot of people on this game by being better but you take the n1 spot as the biggest crybaby ever. I proved you wrong on everything, first it was that I was pretending to someone else on my pics, proved wrong and it kept going as everything you hoped to be the case about me keep being just a delusion on your head. No one ever believed all the shit you claimed about yourself.

Aston is just a bag of hot air with too much time on his hands typing essays n shit.

Fairyautja is a piss poor excuse of a potato and his opinion is laughable at best.

Lol@u