Samurai looks SUH dumb

Get home all excited to buy this new predator till I saw him. What the fuck is this lol it’s like comically stupid. I was thinking oh cool a predator that hunted samurai. He will have like samurai influences on his armor from trophies he took or something. Ehhhhh NOPE. He looks like a power rangers villain. I’m honestly in disbelief with how dumb this is and absolutely cracked up that humans with brains thought of this, drew it up, showed it to other humans with brains and they went. “Yes. YES put that in the game.”

7 Likes

Excellent description.

4 Likes

You literally took the worlds out of my mouth. Samurai predator is the dumbest shit this game has come up with yet. The “creative director” is an idiot for supporting this and needs a firing lol
How does this shit even fly? Never has there been a samurai predator. Like literally samurai predator armor not regular human samurai armor… 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ Fucking idiots.
Who in their right mind decided to give illfonic the predator license because they have fucked it up beyond belief so far lol

3 Likes

Preach dude. This is BAFFLINGLY stupid lol. Like. I said it before. There’s so many predators to pick from. Stop trying to do something you’re not good at(being creative) and just give us the predators we like

3 Likes

Dude I’ve been saying this since day one. Illfonic does not give one fuck about their player base otherwise they’d of had all these bugs fixed along with giving us dlc we asked for or all polled for in a vote on this forum. They’re so incompetent that they can’t even get the patch number right. Then they get tagged and all they comment with is “oops” and the still don’t fix it… that’s a little detail but it shows they don’t give one fuck about you. If they can’t edit a little detail like that why would they go and “work hard” to fix all the other issues that should’ve been tested before release but obviously were not. These people working on the game don’t give a fuck about predator or you unless your making them money. It’s just a job for them and it’s blatantly obvious.

2 Likes

I only bought it for the katana, new hair style and warpaint colours. I tryied the class once in a private solo and decided I won’t even keep him in loadouts XDDDDDDDDD

1 Like

Just you wait for the Predator killer Iron man suit XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

1 Like

Please nooooo kill me now

5 Likes

ya but hipster pred can wear his hair in a man bun now

4 Likes

definitely discourages one from creating bug reports.

If you only knew how many “big reports” I’ve made. At least over 60 lol
I always tag illfonics courior guy and never get a response. I received a private message saying “we’re looking into it” after I tagged him over 10 times in one post for just one bug…

Lol. Fix 1 bug create 2. Lets spin the wheel!

1 Like

Im officially deleting the epic games account and pressing charges on ILLFONIC due to false advertisment and labelment… IF they add predator killer suit… the game will literally turn into Destiny 2 with super power PVP… the game is gonna even be more vulnurble for being sued… The game is officially not going to be an asymmetrical coop horror experience… rather another pvp shooter game that has been made for money yoinking…

I dont even care dude at this point… i am the type of guy that is crazy in love with predator franchise BUT what they have done to him in game is just so sad…literally plushy slimey gooey alien toy that breaks when gets hit by butter knife… I also planned to buy a mask that costs 1000$ original movie mask cast copy…

2 Likes

1 Like

the one thing samurai has going for it is better texture mapping in thermal, they should revamp all model textures in thermal.

What are you even talking about? Cya next month though

3 Likes

The patch number is fine. It’s not intended for “us”. It’s for “them” the developers. They could of came out with a 1.39 patch or a 2.04 patch, that number doesn’t mean a thing for consumers. It’s a record keeping number for the version of the build they have updated. Standard coding 101.

1 Like

15 more day’s till ghost of Tsushima

2 Likes

While not my first choice of new Predator skins, I think it looks pretty cool. I would rather have Bad Blood, Enforcer, or City Hunter though.

2 Likes