Samurai looks SUH dumb

There are 5 dark horse comics about the Samurai pred lol. Not everything is about the movies. There is even an entire lore behind the topknot for the preds lol. Silly boomer

4 Likes

Did they look stupid as fuck in the comics too

There’s also a comic where Batman is a pirate and I don’t recall that skin being in Arkham. Know why? Cause that would be fuckin stupid

2 Likes

It was a skin in injustice lol

They looked slightly better less armor but the mask was the same lol. Yall some weird fans let me tell you. You would rather preds that failed in their hunts than a original

1 Like

No I’d rather predators that don’t look fucking stupid

1 Like

You sound like such an entitled twat

1 Like

It’s entitled to think that the DLC looks stupid? I think you have the wrong word there doofus

Like entitled to what dipshit lol “oh he thinks the DLC looks dumb he must be entitled” stop trying to sound like a big brained chap cause your argument is incoherent

Entitled in the sense that you think everything should revolve around you, your wants/desires and how you view things and everyone else is wrong. Grow up kid.

1 Like

How the fuck does me saying it looks stupid say I think it should revolve around me. Form a relevant argument dipshit

Having a negative opinion doesn’t mean you’re entitled. As a matter of fact cruising in and trying to put words in people’s mouths and assume other people’s stances does make you entitled dumbass

I really don’t like the top knot predlock style the samurai got, the predlocks are sensory organs, doesn’t it kind of sabotage the meaning with them to tie them up when they have an important purpose?
Samurai predators who use the top knot style should not be able to climb trees and traverse on branches.

1 Like

Final few lines of your original post dipshit.

That I think it’s dumb that people showed this to other people and they thought it was good? Again that’s my opinion. And try using insults that the other person hasn’t used so you don’t look like a fuckin moron who can’t think of words lol

Okay, you sound like a sad, pathetic excuse of a human being who reeks of the putrid fumes of egotism and know it all mentality and thinks their “opinion” is objective truth. You insult the people who develop/work on this game and don’t even have the common decency to have a direct coherent criticism of what you think is wrong, because you are just a reactionary, emotionally charged child/man-child that “doesn’t like the way something looks”. Big fucking deal, there are plenty of people who do like it, but I guess according to you they are idiots as well, because anyone who contradicts your “opinion” is wrong, but I bet you are so retarded that you don’t even see the implications of such a faulty mindset. Grow up.

1 Like

DUMB. ASS. Oh wow you sound so smart now! It’s my fucking opinion you fucktar get over it. “You think your opinion is fact meh!” When did I say that? A forum is for feedback. My feedback is I think it looks dumb. You’re like the most annoying kind of person. You literally just straw man. I don’t like the skin get over it. Yes, others have opinions that may be negative you fuckin goon

Yes how egotistical for me to think negatively of something. YOU’RE LOGIC IS INCOHERENT

Wow. If only you invested that energy into an actual beneficial criticism. You might actually sound like someone who wants the game to improve, instead of, as I aforementioned, “entitled bitch”. If you don’t have actual constructive feedback, shut your dick-holster, until you do. Your emotional outbursts are so immature and embarrassing. Pathetic.

1 Like

Here’s a great example:

I think your post is dumb. I think anyone who likes it is dumb. It looks and sounds stupid. I expected so much more. Waaah.

Does that sound like a valid criticism to you? Or does that sound like a little bitch who just wants to complain? Self-reflection time, now go to your corner.

1 Like