Samurai looks SUH dumb

You’re such a doucher lol “listen to how big brained I am derp” yeah no one fuckin cares dude. You’re being the asshole here. I said I don’t like it. You come in here with insults. You’re the jackass dickwagon.

The fuck are you even talking about? I think you’re getting upset because you are starting to realize you look like a dumb ass because no one asked you shit. I said I don’t like the skin and you come in with insults like uhhh bruh relax no ones talking about your moms. I’m saying the skin is fuckin stupid. My opinion.

Lol yes please continue to further discredit yourself. Your original post was insulting so no, you brought the insults. Real big brain play there kid.

1 Like

I literally said the skin looks dumb and i won’t be buying it. In which way does that make me an entitled prick like you claim? I feel like you coming in mad that I have a negative opinion definitionally makes you entitled.

INSULTING TO WHO YOU DUMB FUCK! Not you! I said I thought it was funny the devs made this. You there ring girl? You giving them head on the side? Like why are you so butt hurt? Brah this is embarrassing for you hahahahah

Exactly this a feedback forum for actual problems. Not for your feelings about a skin you don’t like. Learn where your posts are appropriate dickhead. Take it to the discussion forum and leave the feedback forum for actual constructive feedback and not baby bitch rants. No dev is going to look at your post and think: “this guy has a point”. Nah this post will probably just get removed and good riddance.

Keep proving me right genius. Keep it up. I can do this all day.

You’re literally trolling. What the fuck are you talking about “this is for feedback. Not your personal opinion.” That’s what feedback is dipshit. Good lord. Like sometimes I argue and it’s down the middle but I want you to know anyone who reads this is gonna think you are full blown retarded Hahahaha

Keep proving me right by contradicting yourself and giving incoherent points you goon lol

WHAT exactly is your FEEDBACK other than it sucks?

How is that viable feedback?
What can they do about it?

Exactly. You aren’t trying to give feedback to improve the game, you just want to bitch.

1 Like

That’s what feedback is… I said I don’t like it. And explained I think the armor should have influences, not just be a full blown samurai because it doesn’t look like a predator? Disagree? Awesome! Totally cool with that cause that’s how opinions work. But someone(YOU) doesn’t seem to understand that. So here you are making yourself look like a massive tool

Says fucking who dude? You’re a mongoloid

So what? You expect them to change it because of your opinion?

THATS WHAT FEEDBACK IS! You’re a total asshole. By your logic no one should ever speak up about things they don’t like. Fuckin Nazi

So you really expect them to change this skin for you? You’re insanely stupid. You don’t even know the difference between sharing an opinion and feedback.

I don’t think they will change it. But I’m voicing my disapproval of it. Your argument seems to change a lot cause you know you sound fuckin dumb

So if it isn’t subject to change then logically your post isn’t feedback, it’s discussion. Wrong forum. Lawyered. Buh bye bitch.

Hahahahaha you’re such a pussy! I’m wrong so I’m gonna say bye as if I just won this argument 😂 such a joke. Fuckin Nazi ass wanting to censor speech and shit. Fuck off

You changed your main point like 20 times cause nothing would stick, so you ended on “well you technically are using the wrong topic type” which I’m not btw lol. Wow what a pathetic human indeed. Before you try and troll online get some caffeine in you so you’re awake and can think so you don’t come across like a dipshit

Since you don’t have a valid argument anywhere here I think we are done. You’re in the wrong forum, and you are entitled because you actually thought your opinion on a COSMETIC was valid “feedback” to improve the games functionality and playability. Those were my points and they stand rock solid. Rant posts are not needed here.