Samurai looks SUH dumb

My question is…why metal and not wood or bamboo

1 Like

Screen shotting my post? Just read it? I didint change any of the content of the post you are just a desperate cringe lord

Screenshottimg the top of your post will prove you didn’t edit it

I’m not screenshotting it because you want me to. You are claiming I changed something what did I change? Such a tool

I haven’t even been on here the past few hours😂 bet you feel extra dumb

Nah I don’t. You don’t want to screenshot because you know I caught you. It’s okay, you’ve been wrong/lied on all counts today, don’t be embarrassed. 1 more instance makes no difference to me, just funny you feel you have to lie about it. Oh well, you’ve entertained me enough for one day. I am sure I will see you around. Whiners, bitches and complainers always come back to do what they do best. I’ll be seeing ya. Lol

You didint catch anything you are a goon😂 what did I change? Tell me what I changed if you caught me lol

I dont agree with you. I think samurai pred looks amazing. But unlike everyone else still here, I refuse to give any more money to illfonic. This game is in such a shitty state. And holy fuck they added status effects this update. As if the game doesnt have enough shit to deal with in terms of balance. Throw that on top and tbh i just hope this game dies so the next game they make isnt a cash grab. Sucks to say but fuck man I really wanted to love this game and it just shits all over us.

2 Likes

Search Hot Toy Samurai predator and compare it to the shitty Illfonic version. This company is absolute fkn trash, they couldn’t even get the Samurai Predator skin right. Like someone on these forums said the Samurai Predator looks like it came from a Power Ranger show.

2 Likes

Yeah man sucks it’s a low effort addition

1 Like

Yea man absolute laziness.

1 Like

It seems he really didn’t edit his post. You’re able to see if others edited something because of the orange pencil symbol. For example, i can see you edited this specific post i’m replying to right now.

1 Like