Samurai predator is dogshit. Change my mind lol

Like it says in the title… and without the predator fanboy hate mail please lol

7 Likes

well i’d say the katana is good

however the samurai himself is just better zerker which is bad so he is just sorta MEH

4 Likes

Depends how you put it… it looks cool yeh… is it good to have in game yes… is it worth it in its current state… NO

Why no…

Cause its paid DLC

And game needs sht ton of fixing like que times, maps, almost all bugs eliminated…

6 Likes

Predator hunting grounds is one of those games that you put down for a year and come back and think wow look how well it has gotten etc I am really thinking about deleting this for a year and return when it’s got more content etx

Just put the katana on a hunter. But I don’t see the katana being better than being able to throw the combi.
Nothing better than getting parried and just throwing it into a cocky FT.

3 Likes

Elaborate please. Dog shit how?

I think it looks ugly af and not once have I ever seen a samurai predator in any type of predator lore… if anything it seems that it’s just eye candy and a cash grab… this isn’t even predator anymore…

8 Likes

It’s stats are pretty terrible.

1 Like

Yea if it were free I wouldn’t be talking as much shot but in my opinion I still think it looks dumb af but that’s just me.

Yea same. I have it on disc and I’m about ready to delete it to make room for more better games.

its a better zerker wish is completely usless against the actual FT meta, who is still OP, so yeah its Meh class, above the berserker but way under scout, hunter and elder

3 Likes

It’s a slightly better zerk not a p2w so I see no problem he’s bad ass

Well at least we got something new, hopefully a better patch next month…

1 Like

Well he looks so dumb I’ll never find out for myself

3 Likes

Yea I’m not wasting my money on this piece of shit lol

2 Likes

It doesn’t look cool though🤔 and how TF are we having this problem where a stupid ass looking predator gets dropped into the game when there are literally dozens of fan favorite predators to choose from? Stop trying to use your creative pants the shoes don’t fit. You are taking previously made licenses into games. (F13 and Predator) so stop trying to be creative and do what you’re good at and just give us the predators we want

5 Likes

It’s all about money when it comes to illfonic man.

1 Like

lol like every compagny but ok captain obvious x’)

So basically,

Predator Fans cough Putists want Predator Customization.

They get it.

ThIS IsN’T pREdaToR, wTf iS tHIs TRAsH?!

You guys are already getting City Hunter lmao.

1 Like

he will probably come free next month.