Samurai predator is dogshit. Change my mind lol

And another thing, if you want to count Elder or Alpha as DLC or additional content, we have gotten 3 additional Predator characters in a short ass amount of time. I wouldn’t be surprised with we get a FT member next month.

1 Like

I’m hoping for something wild. What could it be?

Not one person on this forum asked for a gay samurai predator lol
And the only one that is free dlc is elder. Alpha and fagurai are both paid for.

Sure, maybe because nobody expected to see a Samurai Predator in this game. I sure didn’t, but it’s a welcome surprise. Nobody expected Dutch. Nobody expected Alpha or Elder. Don’t look a gift horse in the mouth because you just don’t like something that other people enjoy.

2 Likes

Hopefully it’ll be the Egyptian Predator from the novel, so we can get back to the narrative.

Lmao really?? it’s obvious af that they would bring back Arnold along with movie predators like elder. Quit trying to be “creative” and stick with predators and content that already exists. They just fucked up the predator even more with this new dlc lol

I like Samurai/Ninja so I am happy with a Samurai Pred. Do I wish it had better stats, sure. I’m alao not a bigot though so obviously we have different tastes.

2 Likes

Not in the context of being a playable character. Everyone knew voice work would come, but not himself as a figure in the story or in game.

Sure, content that can be plucked from the movies and comics are cool, but it wouldn’t hurt to see something new.

1 Like

Lmfao I love how if I don’t agree y’all resort to name calling… fucking A 😂😂

If you like it cool good for you but I don’t and you still haven’t changed my mind

What samurai pred should be http://www.jhstoys.com/uploads/6/1/3/7/61377571/s737619424575262359_p739_i287_w640.jpeg

Yes I can agree with “new” content but don’t go off the rails lol
What would’ve been creative is if the armor was actual old human samurai armor not this mighty morphin power ranger crap. Lol that’s my opinion.

Now that look a little better

Ah shit…☹️ Heard that sword is good, but it will probably be free just as Dutch’s rifle…

1 Like

It will be free. Skins are paid and I’m noticing weapons are becoming free after the following month.

1 Like

If was something completely outlandish like say a Pink Camo Predator, I’d agree, but I’m part of the crowd that says Samarai is cool so we can agree to disagree.

1 Like

The predlocks are interchangeable too

So is the mask … all warpaint got colors too

I was hoping for elder skins

You are the one who started with the homophobic slurs dude not me. And you don’t think a Yautja should respect an honor one of the most famous/badass warrior cultures in our history? Why not? Would a Pred modeled on a Spartan or Viking draw this much hate? lol. Or do you really want what was in the movies and NOTHING else. There was a Pred that hunted samurai in the comics. His armor was different sure but this isn’t necessarily that same individual. I don’t hate on the design jist because it is Samurai and not something I wanted. Especially not by making racist and homophobic comments just to diss it. Be mature and reasonable in your arguments and it’s fine to not like something. Better luck next DLC.

And we’re they directed at you? Where in my comments did I say something racist? You sure are one dumb mf lol because what I said was not about race. I have gay friends that also joke around like this. God damn kid grow some balls and learn how men joke around lol
Oh nooo my feeling got hurt ❄️ Lol
Clearly you did not read and are just taking things out of context. I have no problem with a samurai style predator what I have an issue with is that it looks stupid the way it is and that the stats are shit too. In my opinion id love a spartan pred or a Viking pred but don’t make them look like they have some stupid avengers suit on

Lol. Sorry man Ad Hominum attacks don’t even count as an argument. Older than you. Not a snowflake. I’m not even gay. I don’t care if it wasn’t directed at me. I don’t like bigots no matter who they are trolling on. And you can’t CHANGE an opinion, man. That isn’t how opinions work. Not liking it for aesthetic reasons is fine but your language is unnecessary period. I can care less what you try to call me in response as I’m not a child or an idiot and I’m too damn old for your shittalking, lol.

1 Like