Samurai predator is dogshit. Change my mind lol

Damn I forgot about the dlc XD !!! I’ll have to check it out !

Lmao yet your here talking shit… very mature of you ❄️

1 Like

If its true we are getting city hunter next month, ill be very very very very happy 😎

1 Like

I mean mobilty trumps 400 extra hp

More than likely it’ll be alpha pred.

True af

1 Like

Hold on! Just seen a clip on Youtub regarding this. Where are you guys getting that from? Don’t get this the wrong way - I would swap all my preds for Ghost, but Illfonic said nothing regarding him yet. They didint even confirmed he will be in this game. Also, could not find him in the files

1 Like

This is the gossip that I’ve been hearing on the forum. I hope it’s true because I love city hunter lol

2 Likes

Man, I’ll pay any money for him… and his combistick

1 Like

I 100% agree with this. The fan base has been asking for city hunter, wolf and numerous other predators from movies since this game came out. And all they want to do is add a half assed Elder Predator with the 87 mask, and a Samurai with no map or themes to go along with it. This could have also been a perfect time for illfonic to throw in the Shiruken and they didn’t even do that. I’m starting to really believe they’re lazy and don’t want to add anything that requires new mechanics. And before anyone says the sword is new it’s basically the elder sword with combi stick like swinging movements.

3 Likes

Katana + Samurai Predator = a LOT of damage… try it yourself… 1-2 hits and FT goes down

3 Likes

That’s the mindset for almost every company so irk why you’re complaining

I will give them credit for:
-retractible shoulder plasma caster
-the katana’s semi-believable yautja tech styling

Ook Illfonic, so: alpha pred, samurai thing. Fine.

Now back to work on some actual Predator for grown ups, let’s go!

Put his mask on the hunter and use the Katana. That’s the true Samurai.

1 Like

Irk? I right know? sorry?

Ya think samurai would be more agile but rip his stamina and movement speed compared to the others

There doesn’t have to be just the “fan favorites” in a predator game. Predator aesthetics can be very extensive.
We already have Jungle Hunter, Greyback/Elder, NECA’s Alpha Predator, and now the Samurai Predator. I too want to see favorites like City Hunter, but they don’t need to be a priority over new concepts imo.

1 Like

Can i ask why is it a Samurai and not a Ninja? i mean in the lore the predator is about hunting and killing its Pray and then runing away to never be seen so humans cant make their tec so too me at least that sounds like a ninja…

a Samurai in History is about fighting with a sword one on one living by a code " never stab someone in the back" when i mean the predator clearly doesnt have a problem with back stabing so why Samurai? it seems… a bit rude when you think of it to call the predator a Samurai…

1 Like

Let’s not forget Yautja are surely willing to engage in honorable combat. With their own code themselves, a samurai is more understandable on a predator than a ninja.

Yea but i mean Ninjas were the same way Ninjas in history never Killed None threats or Unarmed men.

like sure they killed people with out weapons on them witch sounds weird when i just said Unarmed how ever what i mean is that if you never Taken up a sword you never got killed by them if they caught you once with a sword in hand and you were helping their targets in anyway that could help them live then sure you were Targeted but as i said if you werent caught doing so then guess what? you werent killed

so again i’d argue that ninja’s make more sense then samurai…

4 Likes