Samurai Sunday Challenge

It’s been a while since I played Samurai and thank God these were potatoes lol

3 Likes

I was shaking off the rust earlier today as well been playing Scout and Elder almost exclusively since the Specs dropped, jumping over to Samurai was like trading a Ducati for a Unicycle 😂 I’ll have my entry up in a bit 👍😎

2 Likes

You ain’t kidding. Scout/Elder/Valkryie then going to Samurai its like hitting a brick wall

2 Likes

Just barely made it 😥

@VENN7eance
Enjoy 👍😎👍
3 Likes

1st one this time around 😎

@VENN7eance
Enjoy Brother
1 Like

Thank you brother, I’ve missed you all 👌🏼💯

1 Like

Fuck grenade spam 🤣

Not an ideal match seeing as two left, but the two that stayed gave me a spanking and reminded me I need more practice.

2 Likes

Brutal and unforgiving, as it should be😈 Chasing that Boar was probably the hardest part🤣 the swarm of AI at the end though must’ve been frustrating as it denied you the claims, and what’s with the invisible fire? Thought they’d have that fixed by now🙄

Great stuff!

2 Likes

Lol yeah fatboy was breathing a little heavy after chasing him down

2 Likes

Fireteam GHOSTed

1 Like

Brutal, bloody and I’ve got to stop throwing the damn Combistick during melee🤣 Totally by mistake, I keep pressing L2 thinking I’m using the Katana doing a combo🙄🤣

1 Like

That was awesome, slick disc work and a well earned Stealth Kill👌🏼💯 They didn’t stand a chance😈

1 Like

Featuring Tex, the unintended star of my PSA video for fireteam on knife usage.

2 Likes

Match 3, and apparently ETHEREUM-1 thinks I’m a cheating piece of shit because I dodge rockets like Neo dodges bullets🤣 Fun times, always more satisfying when they get a little salty😈

1 Like

Great stuff. There were quite a few times Modified Reserves would’ve come in handy but you cut them down easily nonetheless 👌🏼💯

I don’t think they realise that the Samurai has a passive damage reduction during melee😈(unless they’ve nerfed that, haven’t caught up with all the patches during my break).

2 Likes

Thanks! Disc was laggy cause of the ping but I managed to make it useful. :)

1 Like

Great Match Brother, TBH tho maybe there’s something there with that quick throw in the middle of a combo? If done on purpose it could be nasty 😈

2 Likes

Thanks. And I agree, the combi throw has potential in the midst of the Ghost combos. It’s just a case of calming myself enough to be able to pull it off…the bloodrage and skull lust overwhelms me when I’m Samurai class😈 I think the Mr.Black mask is possessed…

1 Like

Ive been getting that same feeling with it on my Elder hahahaha

Wish to bring this and Viking Thor’s Day back