Samurai Sunday Challenge

Ngl id love to have class based controls option it would be super helpful

1 Like

My Hunter with adrenal boost wrecks FT with the katana, after trolling them with the plasma pistol or wrist launcher they usually react slow to the katana lunges, even the parry pros

I’m WAY more inconsistent about who, and why I claim. It’s all over the place.
I’ll long claim someone out of spite if they try to crawl away sometimes for example, but other times I’ll just feather someone until they’re dead with the bow or spear someone to death or shoot with the caster/handheld caster.
If I really wanna shame someone I land, heal with a leftover syringe, and spam the voice imitator box.
Or I’ll slam them dead and roar.

1 Like

I still maintain Preds should get a universal ability mapped to R3 where you unleash an unholy bitchslap that drains half your stamina but send the FTM flying…it would make me so happy to slam someone then launch them into the jungle 😂😂

1 Like

A backhanded bitchslap at that😈

1 Like

Oh but of COURSE!! In the end I just want to Backhand Bitchslap an entire FT to death…is that too much to ask?? 😂😂

1 Like

Know your place FT scum backhands them 30ft across the railyard into a tree

1 Like

Now that Wrist Launcher is available to all classes, I’m going to switch from Bear Traps to having Motion trackers and Wrist Launcher instead, they’re like fiery shurikens 🤣

1 Like

That’s what I’m saying! Or sneak up behind one that likes to play on the roofs and uncloak in front of them before backhanding them off into the jungle down below 😂 “these are MY rooftops boy!” WOP 😂

1 Like

It’s Sunday…so, it’s time for the Samurai Predators to step up and stomp these Fireteam fleshbags😈

1 Like

bumpity bump

Sunday

Samurai

Challenge.

I wanna see videos of Samurai victories from today!!!

2 Likes

I’ll try to post some before work 😁

2 Likes

Looking forward to it, even if it had to be after work👍🏼

2 Likes

Its a super quick match but I blue screened out twice beforehand and this was all I could get recorded and edited before work

1 Like

Awesome stuff, appreciated 👍🏼💯 I’ve been feeling uninspired, unmotivated and unable to even start matchmaking today but that video has got me wanting to give it a go…gonna eat, watch some more of your vids and then take Shadow into the jungle😈

1 Like

Glad I could help you get back in the Jungle 😁

1 Like

Not only did I get back in there, I wiped them😈 Just uploading the video now then I’ll add it to the thread. The spirit of Oni was with me😏

1 Like

First match in a few days. Granted, they didn’t help themselves by picking East River infiltration instead of Lumberyard. And I was lucky to spot the Reinforcement Radio and Money Printer, so I knew exactly how the match would flow😈

1 Like

The spirit of The Oni shall always be with you fellow Warrior 😜
As Promised Part 2
(Had to squeeze the match and the editing into my lunch break 😂)

1 Like

Great match, saving Arnold for last😈 I too had a victorious second match😏

2 Likes