Samurai Sunday Challenge

Great games brother!! The bow shot I timestamped in part 8 was amazing. I could feel the fear in the Fireteam in part 9 towards the end, and that Stealth Kill?? Fucking class💥👌🏼💯 (I forgot about the Stealth Kill challenge🙄)

1 Like

They wanted to split up, so I split their spleens🤣

1 Like

Swiftly the Samurai slays…

1 Like

And finally, Ghost joins his brothers to seal a 4 match win streak!! Truthfully, I felt bad because I could hear one guys baby daughter in the background and she was the cutest little thing🥰 I was trying to avoid killing him so that he could Exfil and his daughter would think daddy was awesome sauce…the damn AI were insane, and I didn’t even trigger an alarm.

There’s a nice disc hit in there which I’m sure Kayne will enjoy😈

1 Like

Yes, yes I did 👍👍😁

1 Like

What are the rules for this challenge, I might want to participate

1 Like

I was gonna post this on a sunday but always end up forgetting, better now than never lol, this is a video that includes my first match that I played as the Samurai a while ago.

I went with adrenal boost, imprenetrable and light bender while using the combistick and the netgun. Still the loadout I kept using on other matches.

My favorite look for the Samurai is the classic mask with gold armor and purple skin, its suppose to look like the Ancient Predator from AVP2 Primal Hunt.

2 Likes

Basically, you use Samurai Class with Katana. Everything else is up to you. In the spirit of honourable gameplay, if you down a player you either claim them or allow them to be revived. No using them as bait, no bear-trapping them and arrow spamming the person in the bear trap. Given the reduced damage the Samurai takes during melee, the damage buff it received in the latest patch, we want the Samurai to be used as intended.

The challenge was created back when the Samurai class was considered one of the worst classes to use, and so for Predator mains who considered themselves good players it was about seeing if they could still achieve victory using the worst class.

2 Likes

Awesome. I remember seeing this on your channel, and I think I commented about submitting it here👍🏼

Great stuff from everyone, the Clan grows stronger every week.

1 Like

Got a few matches in the bag for today unfortunately No SKs this time around BUT I’ll try again on my lunch break vids will be up as soon as I can edit them 👍

1 Like

I keep forgetting about the damn Stealth Kills🤣 I’m just “Fuck em! Kill em!” Swish swoosh skull’em!!

1 Like

2 Likes

I couldn’t decide whether to let them reinforce or not which is why I’m taking time to finish the guy off🤣 Then I remembered the times Fireteam have chased me, stabbed me to death, tea bagged my corpse and realised they deserve no such luxury 😈

1 Like

Awesome, I’ll check them out now 👍🏼

Edit: Hell yeah, great matches. The insane amount of AI in the last one almost made me feel sorry for the Fireteam…then I remembered what they are, and I laughed at their suffering👺😈🤣

2 Likes

My only successful match today as a whole. I’m a little rusty as I haven’t been playing Pred as much. Leaning too heavy to FT

2 Likes

Don’t be fooled by their promises and lies about glory and victory!! The greater glory lies with the bloody skulls of their ilk dangling from your waist and the cries of their families😈

2 Likes

Just stocking VT lol

2 Likes

Two of my matches 1 or two of them got away I think BUT match 3 I got am all! And as you’ll see I had a SK set up but the AI stole it from me!!
😠

1 Like

Ah, that’s understandable then because payouts for winning as Predator are an insult. Who cares about 12k XP🙄 Exotic armour variants aren’t cheap, nor are the weapon shaders so dipping into FT for quick VT is unfortunately necessary.

1 Like

That’s probably the most anxiety inducing part about the SKs, is worrying an AI is going to kill them before you get the chance to do it yourself 🙄

2 Likes