SATURDAY SCOUT DAY

So I try to participate in just about any Challenge I see pop up on here so I thought, why don’t I try to take one of the 7 days of the week for a challenge of my own.

EDIT: The Rules of The Challenge are optional and not a requirement it is also Encouraged to just post Scout Predator Videos as well, BUT if you would like to attempt the challenge just title your post Challenge Accepted and post your Vid win or lose.

SATURDAY SCOUT DAY
The Rules are simple, if you have any suggestions or feedback before Saturday by all means post it and I’ll update this thread until the day of if need be.
PREDATOR RULES:
MUST USE SCOUT obviously 😒
Must Kill All FT
Must Get 2 Stealth Kills
Must Use Audio Mimicry/Decoys To Incite Fear
Bonus Badass Points If you allow Reinforcements and Double your Stealth Kills.
Tactics are Free Form, but try to be Creative or Torturous where applicable.
Choose Your Weapons and Gear Wisely
LETS SEE SOME GOOD STUFF
AND ABOVE ALL HAVE FUN GUYS
👍😎👍

@VENN7eance @Robo_2696 @TheSenate @REYNOSO_FUA11 @TentacleDadi @GetToLaChappa

If I missed some guys in the tags by all means tag anyone else you think may be interested!

7 Likes

Sounds awesome! Can’t wait!

1 Like

Me either! Scout is my Favorite class to play but I don’t see alot of people using it or at least not as often as I see Alphas and City Hunters. Plus from what I can tell the consensus is that Scout is a weaker class overall to this I say Nay Nay, so hopefully this challenge will go towards correcting this common misconception 😁😈

2 Likes

I typically don’t use scout a lot, but I definitely will for this challenge!

1 Like

Getting 2 stealth kills is going to be my Achilles heel

2 Likes

Im down

1 Like

I eagerly await your submission 👍😁

1 Like

Well it is a Challenge right? You got plenty of time to practice You Can Do It!!

What I do is take out 2 people, let them reinforce, take out 2 again, but down 1 of the remaining FT. When revived, down again until stealth kill. Then down the other person repeatedly until stealth killable. Then wait for them to interact with something or run up behind one, take him out with a stealth kill, and then do the same for the other. Works pretty well.

1 Like

You pretty much described how I play scout. 2 stealth kills against a good team will be hard though.

1 Like

Which is why I tagged you 😁

1 Like

Pretty Sound can’t wait to see it in action!

1 Like

Yeah, when I insta down someone with the bow multiple times then pin them against a wall, I think that counts as torturous. Love doing that to people with mics because I hear them rage then get cut out when pinned to the wall! Either that or save mic people for last for an epic wristblade vs. knife fight.

1 Like

These are a bit long so I apologize but I recently had so much Scout footage I had to break it into 3 parts maybe should have been 4 😒😥

WIDOW parts 1-3

I make no claims of being the best out there by any stretch but more or less this is my scout play style and Favorite Predator to play.

Again sorry for how long they are 😥😥

1 Like

Length is all good man! You are really good at pred, so don’t sell yourself short!

1 Like

In preparation I am starting to play Scout a lot more now, I have to say I really enjoy playing as the class. I initially didn’t play scout because my strategy is mostly melee, but I have to say this challenge has changed my view on scout for the better! Beginning to record gameplay for the challenge now!

3 Likes

HELL YES!!!
I cant wait to see it!

Scout is still good for melee you just have to be a lot smarter with it since an assault with deadly can melt you in less than a second. Hit and run is a must.

1 Like

Uploading to YT now!

1 Like

I can’t wait!

1 Like