SATURDAY SCOUT DAY

3 hours until it finishes uploading, I’ll update tomorrow!

1 Like

I’d thought I’d show the first 5 minutes of fails since I had endless suffering when doing this so skip to 5:30 in the video if you want to go straight to it.

3 Likes

I’ll post another video if I actually do this with decent players @KayneLucard

1 Like

Here is Part 1!!!

2 Likes

Fantastic Attempts! your a damn wizard with those Combi Throws! And I loved all of the side convos and background music 😂😆

1 Like

Holy shit I didnt even think anyone would watch it, Im still watching the rest of these

1 Like

CONGRATS MY DUDE YOU DID IT!!
the video glitched on me on my phone so i had to watch it again on my TV but it was a great run! Proud of You @TheSenate
👍😁👍

3 Likes

Why wouldn’t I? I want to see you guys succeed!

Thanks!

1 Like

So how do you like the Scout? How was the difficulty of the challenge? it seemed like you didnt have much issue with it 😁
Maybe I should make it a little harder for next week? 😈

1 Like

I had great sucess with the Scout! I actually love playing with Scout more, and wish I started playing him earlier! I could stand to see the challenge become a little harder if you want! Uploading a second match to YT now!

1 Like

beautiful, I would make vids and post them here and youtube, but wouldn’t know how since never made any

Are you on PS4 or PC? If PS4 you have to hit the share button twice immediately to start recording, and share twice to stop recording. Then, plug in a USB and go to capture gallery. Select the video and hit options, then go to copy to USB, and then once it is done remove the usb. Then plug it into your computer, and save the recording as a MP4. Then go to youtube studio and hit create. There you will upload the video. There are plenty of tutorial videos online that explain it better than I can.

1 Like

PS4 and sadly don’t have a computer, only at work I do. I have a phone is about it

2 Likes

Oh, well, I am not sure how to upload from mobile, that you would need to search up.

hmm, It’ll be a pain for me to do challenges for a while till I get a laptop, but I will catch up eventually lol

Ps4 has a free Editing Program called Sharefactory its what I use and it links directly to youtube just goto PSN and download it 😁

Think I already have that, you’ll have to show me later tonight

I cant wait 😁👍 and yeah I hoped this challenge would paint The Scout in a fonder light because its my Favorite, and I’ll be mulling some stuff around based on further submissions from today and will tweak the rules for next week 😎

1 Like

It certainly has given my a more positive outlook on Scout!

1 Like