SATURDAY SCOUT DAY

Scout was basically the first predator I used, but @KayneLucard I am coming for that stealth kill on you tonight lmao

1 Like

Yea I got you it’s pretty simple once you play around with it a bit and I don’t even utilize a good chunk of the stuff you can do on it baby steps ya know? 😁

We’ll see 😜 you haven’t faced mine yet either

Lol, guess we will. I still can’t believe I stealth killed pig last night lol

1 Like

Here is Match 2!!!

2 Likes

Also, here is the build I am using:
ImFastAsFuckBoi

2 Likes

Just wanted to say love your predator πŸ–€

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Very welcome πŸ–€

1 Like

Was that 3 SKs? NICE!! πŸ‘πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘ when you nailed that guy on the disc recall that was smoooooth also great gameplay and Combi Throws I’m pretty trash at it and always throw it into oblivion but I may want to try and get good with it again seeing you 2 guys toss it around like that

2 Likes

Great looking scout Emperor 😜
These 2 are mine

2 Likes

I am still in love with your Widow scout

1 Like

She is quite Lovable 😜

2 Likes

By the way I am going to try to do the Sith challenge tonight against you @KayneLucard, PigBatFenis, and Avenger

Yes she is

Thank you! Those are really cool scout builds and they look amazing!

2 Likes

Thank You Spectre is a newbie but Widow has been with me since the beginning with her sister Big Red(who is not a Scout) πŸ˜†

2 Likes

Well that might be a little easy dont you think? A truer test would be to go into the pubs 😁 like the others win or lose GET IN THAT JUNGLE πŸ‘πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

Hardly easy, plus que times extremely long and I could just go into privates and skip the time especially at work 12 hours. I still don’t quite understand how to make or upload the videos either

But with privates against people you know you have an idea what to expect to a degree unless its the first tine youve faced them but even still the x factor of not knowing who amongst the 4 is the real threat and having to read them on the fly helps towards the challenge aspect of it all especially in those situations where you run into premades or an odd number of friends or random. But that’s just my opinion on it give it a shot and see how it goes πŸ‘πŸ˜