SATURDAY SCOUT DAY

Here we go guys hope to see some good stuff today 😁

1 Like

Landed in a match with some familiar opponents

I’m out XDDDDDD

1 Like

Full Disclosure I forgot there were rules πŸ˜‚πŸ˜† guess I have to edit the post a bit

1 Like

This wasn’t for your challenge, but here was my first game testing out Scout with the new Disciplined Specialization. Just realized w/this a new Plasma Meta could be Large Pouch (I find a must w/scout), Down Range, Dithered Lens + Disciplined. Even stronger but a bit more of a glass plasma cannon would be replacing Large Pouch w/Protection.

1 Like

Your skills are more than enough to use something a little more quality of life enhancing like Adrenal or Mod Res in place of health gear give your self more credit guy. especially if your leaning into the Shoulder PC it’s quite easy to avoid damage and really bully FT with Scout that has lightning recovery on either energy or stamina IMO of course I usually stray away from damage reduction perks in place of mobility and damage tho πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž but that’s just me

Hope this little bump gets some Scout Vids up here today now that we’ve all had some time with the new Specs πŸ˜πŸ‘ I will try to actually complete the challenge this time around and see how it goes hahaha

Giving this a bump hope to see some cool Scout Vids today 😁 I’ll have some of mine up later
P.s. Edited the Post for Scout Day as well πŸ‘

1 Like

A quick one, went pretty ok if I get off early maybe I can get a better one up πŸ‘

Scout with long jump adrenal and modified reserve with disk and katana. Hell of a lot of fun especially on air strip

1 Like

Got a Vid? Post it here! πŸ‘πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

Tried to complete the challenge with this one had some rage quitters attempt one and kinda sorta completed it in round two πŸ˜’πŸ˜†

Sure

1 Like

Great Scout Hunts πŸ‘Œ you are indeed mean as HELL with that Katana I enjoyed this very much!
Hope to see more next Saturday πŸ˜πŸ‘

1 Like