Savage Berserker Discussion/Step by Step Guide to Being a Clown

Imagine waiting 5-10 minutes to get into a game, or more, within 20 seconds you’re in proximity to the fireteam, give it another 45 seconds to down the first person you see with whatever means necessary (usually the war hammer or war club and plasma caster spam), instantly claim that person, and rinse and repeat! You’re done with the game in 3 minutes and get no more than 2,000xp. Congratulations, you’re a certified clown!!

Average Savage Berserker Players Response: “What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.”

Anyone who plays like this, give me an explanation of how this blasphemy is justified??

P.S- To the people with a soul that don’t play Savage Berserker with crutch weapons and don’t instantly claim a downed FT Member- Much respect 🤝

What you don’t make the Savage Berserker go second wind before he can claim anyone?

4 Likes

Damn I see getting your shit kicked in by the worst class in the game has left you pretty damn salty.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Almost every time, yes, but by the time I get to the downed guy, I dump a mag into the pred and they’re literally a pube hair from second wind, they get the claim off and get half their health back. Meanwhile, my other teammates are taking the scenic route to the objective 😂

It’s actually quite the opposite, I don’t find myself losing to the class, this post was more centered around the preds killing the inexperienced FT members first, instantly claiming, in an attempt to get a WR for the fastest predator game, then go back to the lobby and wait for another game for 10 minutes. I don’t see how that’s fun for themselves or the people playing. The only salt spilled here is for my other teammates in the game that instantly leave after dying tbh.

This is a masterpiece. 👏

I mean if that’s how they find enjoyment then let them, it’s not their fault that many FT members out there are inexperienced or just flat out stupid. Also by this logic any class can stomp the noob players to get them out as quickly as possible without ever having to claim them so why the hatred for this class only? The only way to deter them is by melting them and seeing if they’ve learned their lesson from the last time.

4 Likes

Git gud

3 mins? Hell no, those guys have no honour at all.

Honourable yautja should wipe the ft out in just 30 secs.

5 Likes

It’s not so much as hatred, more like disgust. It stems from how many times I’ve come across the class and in every occurrence they carry the same play style. You’re right most FT players are flat-out stupid, and it seems these players thrive off of it. The number of times I’ve second winded these types of players while they’re claiming, and they leave, shows how mad they get going against anyone that has an idea of how to play 🤣

1 Like

Noted.

This only happens when the FT thinks they’re playing Cabela’s Big Game Hunter.

TLDR

I thought this was about why lately there are 9 preds out of 10 running zerker savage and acting like clowns getting melted in 15 seconds

2 Likes

Savage Berserker goes 2 ways depending on the FT.

What’s this new thing I haven’t heard before? Is this some kind of new Berserker meta? I thought it was one of the worst predator classes. I’m confused about the complaining here.

I’ve encountered more zerk brutes and than anything lately as well as a shit ton of samurais. Honestly I wish I went up against some savages here and there mainly to switch it up a bit. I get how how you feel but maybe with enough deaths they’ll learn their lesson.

1 Like

I’m very curious to know what this topic is all about, I’m still confused. I play 99% predator only and I barely ever use Berserker. Why’s he getting this much attention now when I’ve read that it’s one of the worst pred classes?

Last night while playing, I faced 7 Berserkers in a row, 2 of them were brute, not savage though. But I don’t know why Berserker is suddenly super popular, was there a new bloodthirstylord video about going Berserker or something? It’s so strange.

3 Likes

It is one of the worst classes, but when you go against an inexperienced FT, it’s one of the best classes in the game tbh when the FT can’t aim. I made this topic to primarily talk about those who quick claim immediately after a kill and rinse and repeat, making the game last less than 5 mins, then queue again for another 10 minutes lmao.