Savage Berserker Discussion/Step by Step Guide to Being a Clown

Same here, looks like I’m going to have to lay down the hate on these bubble guppies.

1 Like

I always try to kill the 3 guys as fast as possible, let the remaining one reinforce and kill them all again as fast as possible (I run into a lot of good FT’s, dunno why) and be done with it. Is this bad? Am I an asshole?

1 Like

Well being that you predominantly only play pred you won’t know that out in pubs a good chunk of preds are running the totally new and not rehashed old meta that is berserker melee rush. Why they’ve started using this again is beyond me because it’s useless against anyone that knows how to play the game.

The only vid I’ve watched of his within this year is that pred tier list he made where he put zerk up high. That could be a factor but I have no fucking clue so who knows.

No, that’s actually not toxic in the slightest. It’s also a good way to get xp, which is what the savage berserkers seem to not give a shit about. At least you’re giving them the opportunity to play again xD

What’s so good about savage anyway, I thought Enraged was the go to spec for Berserker and Viking?

I’m super confused because it’s something I noticed just in the past 5 or 6 days, not something that happened immediately after the patch. Maybe it just took a week or so for people to notice there were Pred melee buffs and to set up a zerk class to take advantage?

Is not one of the worst predator classes… it is the worst, by far.

It’s nutty how many there are, I can see why it’s meta since 9 out of every 10 FT seem like they have no idea what game they’re playing. The berserker just gives them that extra edge having more health.

And that’s why I’m confused about this thread and the Berserker popularity that people keep claiming is happening now…

I blame the lack of class stats in-game. People have to rely on looks and assumptions or worse actually look the stats up on a website outside of the game to get the proper info.

2 Likes

Viking is way better, more perk points and the same health as Berserker. Also Viking does more passive melee dmg…

1 Like

It’s mostly the attribute of savage’s claiming restores health, in a sense it’s a crutch getting back into battle quicker, having not taken the time to eat a pig or use a health kit to make up for getting clipped. which takes some skill to evade.

I think that anyone who is dedicated enough to post on the forums is probably going to be above-average in terms of dedication to the game, is going to play more, and is therefore going to be much better than the average player.

So we wind up all seeing a huge influx of Berserker predators and don’t understand it because we melt them 99% of the time, but I’d imagine that those Berserker predators are destroying the FT and claiming skulls the vast majority of the time.

1 Like

I guess I need to test this whole Savage spec out of curiosity, what’s this all about.

Berserker needs stamina so I thought Enraged and Adrenal Boost are the best spec and perk for him…

Precisely.

I really don’t like Berserker, beacuse of the “chonkness of the look” and the lack of mobility (I only got 1 Berzk class in 9 I’ve done),
but still I don’t see the problem, if they like to use such strategy is totally fair, the Savage spec makes the Berserker aviable and it’s fair to choose it.
I’ve seen FT classes far more annoying and broken than an innocent Berserker Pred
(if we should put the finger against something broken wich Is Pred-based it should be the Axe after the patch, one/twoshots any class; I’m glad that now it is a useful weapon, but a little bit too much maybe).

2 Likes

Just don’t make the game last less than 5 minutes and dwindle the fun out of the game for the FT 😂

Yeah, it’s incredibly odd that even FT, who have exact health amounts in-game don’t have that displayed in the menus.

In the menus there should be some exact stats displayed, health, run speed, exact bonus that various perks give you, etc. Give the players the info to let them know what they’re doing instead of just experimenting.

3 Likes

FT’s have no right to complain about predator balance in this game when everything favours the FT. The only time it does is when the fire team is bad or new to the game, but this is a kind of different topic in a way…