Save the Monster-Verse

If fans can get the Snyder Cut restored then we the fans can save the monster-verse!!

Also fuck the Kombat-verse!!! Not everything needs a universe to make them great movies!

1 Like

1 Like

This is a thing?
Theyre making a Cole Young trilogy?

1 Like

Atm its not set in stone. It all depends on the success of the new movie. So I doubt it will happen. But he and the sub-zero character did sign a contract for 4 movies each. So ugghhhh

They confirmed that there will be more movies depending on the success of the newest one .

Also I think the monsterverse saved itself with performance

1 Like

Yeah the Kombat-verse is not set in stone yet tho since the new movie is bad

Well yeah! 400 million Us and hasnt even went through the movies theaters yet.

My local movie theater is setting up for a repon May 7th and I plan on seeing it in Imax.

I might watch sub-zero vs scorpion on YouTube, but thats about it

1 Like

The fights were the only good parts. Minus the kun lu fight. Lol

Even liu kang was wasted

1 Like

@Elliott626 im sorry to say this But Godzilla would destroy the Power Rangers lol

Iā€™d beg to differ with the amount of mystical powers from the morphing grid!

Power rangers always get beat up and come back!

Godzilla would mess em up tho!

1 Like

Lol. He was alright, was a little weird. Would have been better if he fought Goro and cole fought Kabal

For a minute I actually thought they were going to make scorpion his dad

1 Like

Atomic Breath! Lol but your right. They might stand a chance till Godzilla gets fed up and goes Burning lol

1 Like

Who coles?

Liu-kangs

1 Like

Id forgive the MK movie if cole young dies in the opening of the next one and is never mentioned again then it just focus solely on sub zero and scorpion as main characters w/ an outworld sideplot.
Otherwise noo.

1 Like

Ohhh lol

Johnny cage style , neck snap

2 Likes

Nah I want His sole to be taken lol

1 Like