Save the Monster-Verse

It hinted at it i thought? Raiden took the kid and kang had the fire abilities

1 Like

IFunny is weird today
1 Like
1 Like

The trailer doesn’t even work! Wtf

Trailer releases on May 3rd

Shit, those rip offs don’t waste any time!

Asylum does try and release their “movies” alongside the originals, but they really missed the mark in this one

What? Nobody mentioned the force awakens , last Jedi or rise of skywalker ?

I had no idea there were knock offs of those either.

Too bad MK already feels like an asylum movie so we won’t get one

“My arcana is one laser eye!”
“My arcana is a suit of plot armor!”
“My arcana is that my tiny metal arms get big!”

1 Like

The Monsterverse highkey doesn’t need saving. It’s definitely made more than expected profit even for the Covid season, enough to make the Synder Cultists (actual fans are cool) sob and cope.

Also Toho Purists are Coping like their lives depend on it, begging that the MV ends but if Toho literally cried at 2014, they must be break dancing at GvK.

The only thing we need to worry about is if Disney tries to sabotage the MV. For like, the third time.

They are the knock offs , rip offs of episode 4 , 5 and 6

Zack whedon josstice sneague was dog shit

Did I miss something with jax? So he lost his arms and got metal ones, but then his ability was metal arms? 🤨

2 Likes

Lol the entire arcana thing was interesting and could explain how they do the crazy extra shit they would normally do such as:

• Allowing Kano to use that cannon ball move of his (personally I always hated this move but it’s still a part of his character) instead of having one laser eye (why not both lol) that in all honesty should have been left for a sequel where he gets his cybernetic eye.

• Jax getting his energy moves instead of beefier metal arms, glad to know an ancient internal energy force can keep up with the times and grant him mechanical arms.

• Cole could have instead been Takeda instead of protag with literal plot armor and weapons.

Seriously I like Evangelion and all but the double standards with shin godzilla being this amazing faithful adaptation of godzilla gets me everytime. It’s just another eva movie.

And godzilla earth and singular point have been sucky. Legendary’s done great with the IP.

Yep, he got tiny weak metal arms from the monks at Raidans temple or at least I assume since his unconscious self was brought there from where he got them ripped off and when he awakened his ability it granted him bigger beefier metal arms.

Yeah , did it make any sense? Not that a movie needs to make sense that has demons and gods 😁

So if he still had normal arms , the metal ones would have been his ability anyway?

1 Like

I guess so idk I guess it’s best not to question it when the main guy has armor that can absorb pretty much all damage and has blades that can just about cut anything. If they wanted this movie to be a setup for further movies then why rush the hell out of it.

They maybe thought that if it didn’t do well , they might not get to use alot of things they wanted to do