Scar mask found-with others

Yeah, add Barbie DLC!!

d i c o m b o b u l a t e

Thank you:

1 Like

I thought you were one of the peeps that wanted movie Preds?

1 Like

Let me do it for you:

I do but it has clearly driven the forum insane!

The nuts are running the nut house!!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!!!

remove these unholy dlcs at once!

1 Like

What movie is that from

Sherlock Holmes 2009

Literally they need to re-jig the whole game…

Nothing new cosmetically will ever get me to jump back into the jungle again.

1 Like

Understandable.

@OldKingHamlet
@Courier
Let the team know. Y’all are losing the OGs.

Next update. Please, focus on improving the core gameplay.

• nerf meta specializations (Field Medic, dualist, etc.)
  • buff/rework underused specializations (liberator, overwatch, fanatic)
  • nerf meta weapons (SAWZ50, 1011-12, macro/turbo Grimtech19, etc.)
  • nerf the range damage of all weapons, especially secondary weapons
  • improve the AI enemies (less suicidal, they should use cover, retreat when damaged, spread out, etc.)
  • increase the differences between the classes, both Predators and Fireteam (make Berserker and Viking feel like tanks, make Support slower and Recon and Scout faster, etc)
  • make Predator melee feel like a risk reward (more damaging on 2nd and 3rd attacks, but more stamina consuming)
  • Extend mission times!!! Every mission should take a minimum 5 minutes to complete.
1 Like

more like balance. thats what you go on in bullet points, those are all balance. not gameplay.

No sir. what do you suggest…put a slow poke modifier each time an objective is completed??
OK, if the pred doesn’t engage, ppl will just finish the mission. You can’t stop people doing the fucking mission even if predator is off in wonderland licking his own balls!

1 Like

They are already like this! OMG, if you haven’t figured it out, people jump into games with shit loadouts. Its not going to go away!
Unless you MEAN TO CHANGE LOADOUTS without FT’s consent into a 4 squad Dutch PC FT when there is a Berzerker, then you’re challenging the matchmaking. Bottom line, its impossible to do just that at the moment. WTF are you even asking for anyway

SMH. man what godmode do you think everone is on?

Like they use these Specializations

I’ll make it simple for you.

• Add additional mission elements to shorter missions until they take at least 5 minutes for an Assault fireteam player to complete
1 Like