SCIENCE! Is Predator Cloak broken in 1.11? - The results are in!

Patch 1.05 probably the worst patch lol… you could 1v1 predator even without parrying him lmao…

Get your calculations on point @Jysty … again this is not an insult rather me helping you trying to realise that what you have said is fully false…

When it comes for bugs… yeah it basically had no bugs lmao… or not the ones that are game breaking atleast…

Nah it was the best patch by FAR.

No just no

Might be worth doing the same videos from a lower position and see how the lighting and background differ

yeah bro.

No but I can actually stream it to my YouTube account. We tested invisibility and range of movement before a silhouette is visible. We found as long as you don’t step at all you can, look around, crouch, free aim your combi, draw your arrow, and prep weapons. Anything else we’re looking to find out for the science?

That sounds like it matches what we are finding. Pretty much as long as Predator’s feet do not move, they stay 100% invisible.

Did you try zooming in with the scope or anything else like that to see if an outline was detectable?

We didn’t try at range however, even with a 50.cal sniper with x6 scope, I couldn’t find him right in front of me.