Should we get community moderators? (Poll and recommendations in replies.) Please come vote.

Big no no, one of those names already got angry at me before for simply having an opinion in one of my videos :(

4 Likes

Who got mad at you? Point on the ft doll where they touched you lol.

1 Like

Ohhh I dunno about that. I’ve said some controversial things about illfonic and the game so I think they don’t like me very much lol. I don’t think they’d want someone who thinks the game has a good chance of dying as a moderator lololol. I do believe there is a chance though, albeit very small that it can make a recovery and get back up on its feet but a lot of work has to be put in. And I mean a lot of work.

I’ll still be here though, but I’m gonna hardly engage anymore. I’ve no energy for it lately. I’ll just be here to observe and maybe occasionally share my thoughts on something.

I appreciate you recommending me as a moderator. Not sure if I’d be good at though 😂

2 Likes

nice to get moderators, but elected by illfonic, not community members imo.

Lol you’re one of my favs on the forum and honestly I’ve seen you I interact in a good manner with everyone lol.

I don’t have the highest amount of faith for illfonic, but I dont want the game to die lol.

3 Likes

I try lol. Not always successful in being good mannered but we all have our breaking points.

I don’t want this game to die either but I fear it will because the interest for the game is so low right now. I want it to grow as big as DBD so that can finally have some competition in this genre. I wanna see illfonic push this game as far as they can. Maybe they can restore my faith with this next update. Unless they decide to make even more questionable balance decisions.

We shall just have to wait and see what the future has in store for us. But how long do we have to wait is what can break this game.

2 Likes

Honestly as long as they can fix all the technical issues, bugs n shit like that, and stay on top of it, that will be the main thing to keep this alive.

From there start working on everything else.
They can keep the current balance as is IF, pred gets more tech and abilities to compete with ft dps.

2 Likes

I want to be a mod. Ill just ban all the serious jh thread posters lol

Lmao no. I vote no.
It will be the never ending war on this forum.

2 Likes

Absolutely. But we have to remember different people work on different things so it’s not a matter of prioritising bugs over balance or content etc. It’s just whatever gets done first. Bugs will always happen. I can’t fault them for that because they have very little control over bugs and glitches that pop up in the game. But they do have a choice when it comes to content and balance so when they make a weird choice like buffing Yautja’s bane, that’s on them and I’m gonna get tilted over that. Because it makes me think “What the hell are you doing over there?”

Balance is a tricky one though. Tbh I don’t expect this game to be balanced for a long time anymore. I mean look at DBD. That’s been out for 4 years and a lot of people are still saying it’s unbalanced. If they can make the right tweaks then that’s a step in the right direction. The last update was definitely a step in the wrong direction lol. Very questionable decisions they made. Stuff nobody even asked for which is a bit concerning.

I guess what I’m trying to say is the path they’re taking with this game is just weird. Hopefully it can get back on track.

War? Nah I will just nuke them the first sign of I think the JH needs to be released lol

1 Like

No moderation for you.
You have rabies.

1 Like

I cant agree with what you said about bugs.
If were talking a lot rare and occasional bugs, those will happen in any game.

But this amount is not normal.
At a certain point it really feels like they dont care.

As for balance, well, I just feel they’ve listened to the wrong people.

2 Likes

:( b-b-b-but i wanna be a part of this too…

3 Likes

Yeah that is true. There are more than your average game so I don’t know what’s going on there. Something needs to be done.

That is also very, very true. They gotta stop listening to the potatoes giving out unnecessary buffs and nerfs and implement a FT tutorial and force people to play it before they can play online.

2 Likes

Honestly a tutorial wont really help either side.
Theres too many little things that are all dependent on different variables to cover them all in one tutorial, without overwhelming new players.

They also didnt help low tier players. The still get run over because they aren’t aware or anke to read the situation, but that’s a problem in EVERY game.

I honestly want to train and help ppl, but I dont even know how to go about it, in a general sense, because what I do in this game is specific to me.

I tried making a tutorial vid and gave up cause I couldn’t properly explain things in a concise manner xD.

Lol I like how you speak, when you explain stuff I’d have to hire you to be my spokesperson xD.

@GrimmReaper

2 Likes

Meh. I wish maybe then I wouldn’t have to go to work everyday uggh

You’ve snapped way too hard and have rabies too.

1 Like

Perhaps. But even if it’s just basic stuff I think it can help. There’s a lot of people that don’t understand the simple principal of sticking together or parrying etc. A small tutorial that teaches the basics wouldn’t hurt imo. At the end it can just have a message pop up that tells them to read the help/guide section for more info.

I’d rather a tutorial that gives potatoes basic knowledge and tips of the game so they can improve even if it might overwhelm them instead of the Devs giving in to their constant complaining of “nerf this” and “buff that”.

I have a feeling you’re the type that without a job youd commit acts of terrorism xD. Lol jk, bit do feel youd hate it, not having a job lol.

1 Like