Should we get community moderators? (Poll and recommendations in replies.) Please come vote.

A tutorial explaining the functionality of things?
I guess that wouldnt hurt.

1 Like

Out of love! ok?

;-; " I Have a sugar inblance " - bill burr 2008

3 Likes

LMAO I fkn love bill burr.

2 Likes

eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

2 Likes

I like the idea but I’m definitely more of the belief that the devs and their current reps should make the call as to who and not the community itself. Still illfonics house after all

Yeah pretty much. Not every hidden trick of the fireteam, that would be too crazy lol. Just simple stuff and tips like “sticking with your teammates increases likelihood of survival” “shooting the predator while claiming is a good way of punishing the predator” and they can have a dumbed down AI pred that attacks in intervals so they can practice parrying. That sort of thing.

1 Like

Oh I would hate to not have a job. When the virus was really strangleholding the country for those 3 long months, I was going crazy. But hey atleast im not dumb enough to start a wildfire at a gender reveal party like the dumb family in cali. A billion dollar fine and life in federal prison lol. Poor baby going to be in foster care. Maybe ill adopt it and teach it ti be the ultra troll i have failed to become

1 Like

Oh Bill Burr, he is the reason im am satirical evil in public lol. I love when I get asked of I want a receipt for something that I can not return lol.

Plus when I walk my pit ppl run across the street. May be the muzzle that looks like a bloody mouth lol

I think it’s not really necessary.
I think we (the whole phg community) are really nice to each other. I mean look at other forums of other games… just toxicity and trash talk.
Yes I know here are toxic ppl to but that’s normal.
Everywhere are ppl like that and we have to live with that.
I think the forum is good as it is.
Just Illfonic, courier and OldKingsHamlet are pretty inactive.

This doesn’t mean I hate u lol. I just think it’s fine

1 Like

Since I joined this discussion I better recommend a moderator.

I recommend the king of kings, DeadEyeBuddha to be moderator. He’d do a pretty good job of wiping out threads that say target isolation is balanced.

2 Likes

Lazy whats ur take on the crazy family that set fire to revel their spawns gender lol

What Have you done?!
YOU KNOW NOT THE EVIL YOU DARE TRY TO SUMMON.

lmao xD.

2 Likes

“the fucking lanes Clear right up! you have the whole side of the street to your self. its great! i love it!” -bill burr

2 Likes

I dont understand why he just dosent download a vpn and make a new account lol

1 Like

Yep yep. I have that album on my Spotify atm and im about to listen to it. I hoping after he finishes F is for Family he starts up with a new comedy special its been far to long

“why do people get maried? dude would you jump out of a plane if i told you theres a 75% chance that it doesnt open? dude you would be like fuck that im not going. what is it about marrying people that people just have to do it its insane” - Bill burr

1 Like

Me summoning DeadEyeBuddha

4 Likes

Who says he hasn’t? I bet he’s lurking around here somewhere. Waiting for the opportunity to jump out and smite anyone who even dares mention target isolation.

2 Likes

Why the fuck does the dude holding the book look like teen sasuke from naruto xD.

1 Like

Lol. Probably he is laying low. Im sure so is Richterbryan aswell. Just waiting to pounce on another cat thread lol

1 Like