Since ilfonic is deleting threads and what not

あまり期待してません。illfonicがこのゲームになにか変更や修正を施したとしても狂信者バグを何か月も直せなかった事実は変わりません。

Fuck you. I ain’t no damn fed.

2 Likes

Stfu fed

2 Likes

You’re from Indonesia eh?

If they’re actually being active again, maybe they can just remove the damage buff from Fanatic, so those of us that are willing to endure the rest of their shortcomings can at least play fair.

Fanatic remains active as long as healing is only done with Field Syrettes. Using a self revive and then Field Syrettes multiples the effect of Field Syrettes to about 4x damage. Just remove the damage buff from Fanatic, because the extra speed is enough, and there are other damage options available.

@IllFonic

Me and @MassImpact124 gave it to you because we thought you were worthy of being a master

1 Like

all hail the grand father Senate!

Have you read all the post with @JelouGaming and the rest talking bout how they hack the game?

Not only them tho, but there’s a group on ps as well that do nothing but exploit, and it goes beyond the fanatic shit.

So unless ilfonic is going to fully fix their game, really ain’t no point in only removing one thing.

2 Likes

That’s not exactly how you get it to 4X damage, but you are close and I will not disclose how you get it that high.

That being said, what Fire says is true. There’s still too many bugs that can be exploited. iIllfonic knows, as we have told them how to reproduce most of them and even used them on their own streams to make a point. They never fixed them, so I highly doubt they’ll ever do it.

1 Like

Do not praise him! We are still higher masters than him!

1 Like

ok! I forgot!

1 Like

The ones who cheat, you mean. Here, are plenty who probably don’t do that.

I know how.

wqell it appears if you don’t sign in you can still see their twitter to an extent. I was not asked to sign in for some reason now its all up and messed. all their posts are all on their main .

Illfonic’s watching you man!

He truly is The Senate

1 Like

Sorry, I forgot to translate it. The correct answer is as follows.

I don’t have high expectations. No matter what changes or fixes illfonic makes to this game, it doesn’t change the fact that they couldn’t fix the fanatic bug for months.

This started happening a long time ago and I never got an answer as to why from the mods. I can only assume something is glitched with my account privileges and even OKH and courier don’t know how to fix it. Not gonna abuse it as I’m not looking to get banned, but the inconsistency of it happening is interesting.

1 Like

Born Under a Wand'rin' Star — amildlookingsky: Gregory Peck as Captain Ahab :...

I don’t buy it, you’re definitely a fed

2 Likes