Since we're adding NECA toys...

@Courier I think it would be dope to add the lasershot predator. He would have almost the same stats as a hunter, but with slightly less health and stamina. His special attributes would be
Even if his biomask is shot off, he can still use thermal vision cuz of his face modifications, but it only works ½ as good

Rather than a secondary weapon, he would use the harpoon gun on his other shoulder. It wouldn’t do that much damage but it would pull a ft member closer to him and it only has 3 or 4 uses. Cuz of the harpoon gun he wouldn’t be able to use net gun

Another special weapon he’d add to the game would be his energy shield. It costs energy to use, obviously, and it can only absorb damage and stun a ft member for like 2 seconds or so if he hits them with it, but if he does that it would drain his energy nearly all the way, and he has to have enough energy back to be able to do it again. While the shield is up he would only be Able to walk and he would move slower than usual.

I think this would be an awesome addition to the game and make for some interesting matches. Let me know wit u guys think and if u would change/add anything!

3 Likes

1 Like

Yea but he’s very dishonorable using so much tech not to mention I’d rather have cracked tusk laser shot is to much to add as a new pred and if we do get future legendary pred I would like to get parts of them from chests

Mythic items from chest (ex…)

Cracked tusk mask(maybe uses different vision mode colors)🤷‍♂️

Cracked tusk spear skin

Cracked tusk armor (comes with wristblades)

Cracked tusk skin color

1 Like

Each adding its own stat to the game play

1 Like

I’d absolutely love to see more Neca Predators come to the game. The redesigns are so good and since they have origins in the film designs it’d be an excuse to bring over more content.

3 Likes

Well he is a bad blood after all

2 Likes

Yea lmao that includes his whole clan I would like spiked tail tho he’s less complicated I do agree that laser shot is bad ass tho just seems to much

He looks like he serves the god emporer of mankind