Its my suggestion you get over it

It does matter for people who wants him

THE FUCKING DEVS SAID HE IS STAYING EXCLUSIVE HOW IS THIS HARD TO UNDERSTAND

Get over it
Move on
Don’t like someone suggesting him keep scrolling

That’s not gonna stop people wanting him
Begone dipsh**

Your telling me to get over something but you are asking for something that was answered long ago. Makes sense I don’t see a problem with this logic

1 Like

Oh I’m the dipshit. But your can’t understand the word EXCLUSIVE

1 Like

Listen I understand you joined the forum 4 hours ago but the devs said he is exclusive so there not gonna release him your efforts are gonna be in vain

1 Like

lol at @PararaptorGaming telling people to get over it and move on from his shit thread after getting destroyed in 2 replies. While asking for a preorder skin instead of getting over it.

Nothing to see here.

1 Like

Why is the concept of a pre order exclusive so hard to comprehend.

It was intended to make people open their wallets and pre order the game. This is a good thing for a developer.

If people see these exclusives being made publicly available after the game is released then they will not pre order the next game. This is a bad thing for a developer.

Now can we have a few minutes of relative peace before the next JH87 thread appears.

1 Like

To be honest, it is delusional to continue to ask for something you will never get.

Everyone is trying to save you the energy and redirect you appropriately.

I’m seeing “I’m allowed to make a suggestion”. Yes, BUT <------------ (SEE THE BUT?)

Shoulda seen the last guy that thought this and couldn’t keep his mouth shut and got all defensive over the EXACT same topic. If you truly cared about this game and the JH, you would have known about the pre order.

Save your breath, he is exclusive.

Meme is a understatement it’s a hated phrase and anyone that says it is deemed a heretic.

1 Like

Nope. And since you are trying to figure a way for your fake fan ass to get the jungle hunter nope. Fuck out of here should have pre-ordered broke bitch

1 Like

Man this has to be ine of those french fucks. Sorry you will never get the Exclusive JH you missed out cause you were to busy shoveling food into your mouth

Because thats not how the internet works there snowflake. Sorry that your bum ass missed pre-order

Another release jungle hunter suggestion beaten

1 Like

He even tried to respond but he knew how wrong he is. I hope he deletes the game and sells his console or pc and getts a degree as a cpa

Did you ever hear the tragedy of JH87 the exclusive? I thought not. It’s not a story the Pre-Orders would tell you. Its an exclusive legend. JH87 was a pre-order so exclusive and so classic that he could even influence the non-pre orders to bitch about it on the forums. He had such a classic appeal of the game that he could even make the phrase JH87 a hated meme. The exclusive side of the pre-order is a pathway to many forum bitches some consider to be annoying as fuck. He became so exclusive that the only thing he was afraid of was losing his exclusiveness, which eventually, of course, he did not. Unfortunately, the devs taught the 87 bitches everything they knew, then they bitches more and JH87 remained exclusive. It’s ironic he could save others from becoming a hated meme, but not himself.

7 Likes

Holly shit that’s great

2 Likes