Single player, able to unlock jungle hunter, new yautjas, boosters etc

What do you mean?

1 Like

I didnā€™t know I needed that this morning lmao

3 Likes

Lol. This is what you have been missing

1 Like

I always read these with Palpatineā€™s voice telling it to me in my head the whole time šŸ˜‚

1 Like

Nice

Polish_20201203_183215731

2 Likes

That reply tho ā˜ā˜šŸ˜‚

1 Like

It was but we solved the problem

1 Like

Itā€™s over for JH you fā€™d up bud šŸ¤·šŸæā€ā™‚ļø

1 Like

Thatā€™s what you think. Obi wan never told you what happened to Jungle Hunter.

1 Like

Just play your anus off, level up to 150 and use Elder (which is free at that point). His mask is nearly identical and he has more goodies on his person and the wrist launcher built in. You can change his skin, hair and armor colors too. Go nuts. Or buy City Hunter. He has slightly better stats anyway.

Another day another JH thread. Here for your troubles friend, take this photo in these trying times.

No this thread has been here a while but I believe the OP has gotten the idea JH is staying exclusive

1 Like

Oh but if I ainā€™t seen it itā€™s new to me.

2 Likes

This is true

1 Like

Like all this gonna stop someone asking for that predator no

As i had said before if you all dont like something keep scrolling why waste your dumb*** time then
Let people say what they want to say its there own idea not yours
I didnā€™t made the topic to be an ***hole to illfonic no i didnā€™t i made it formal and gave nice descriptions

So clearly you like to ruin someoneā€™s day by acting like ***holes that you are cause you think your better than them

So manly your toxicity towards this doesnā€™t effect me at all try all you want im not agreeing

Why cause you made the choice to reply like ***holes

Next time be more civil than being barbaric ***holes and bash someoneā€™s nice ideas for illfonic and maybe ignore certain things

Nice idea is a overstatement. Only thing I disagree with is release JH but i have a question for you, why does everyone Deserve JH

If you had a brain squid boy you should know already

Trust me I have a brain and of you say ā€œbecause we deserve to have the iconic predatorā€ I then know your one of the people that want everything served on a silver platter for them

Enlighten me why does everyone deserve JH