Single player, able to unlock jungle hunter, new yautjas, boosters etc

People didn’t get a chance to pre order cause they had jobs, was away from home, bills that has to be paid and a family to take care of by the time all that is done they missed their chance to pre order it

Having that suggested idea i had said will help instead of buying him as a dlc
the mask would still be locked until you unlock the predator or vise versa he’s still gonna be hard to get anyway hence the exclusive part he’s gonna be a mythical

Bethesda had released doom eternal’s pre order for $4.99 cause many fans missed that window to pre order i was one of them i couldn’t budget it in so i had to skip the pre order cause i had things to pay

Why do you think you guys see many topics about him they couldn’t pre order cause they had important things that messed their chance to pre order

Even if he’s paid dlc many people will still be happy either way

Does that answer your question

It was available for multiple months so I don’t see the problem and why people weren’t able to purchase. Also I said before your efforts are gonna be in vail they said no to him being released

The more demands and suggestions people give to illfonic
They have to give in no matter what hell i’ll pay $15.99 for him cause he’s highly demanded

And i miss that chance
what months was that cause i just started playing phg 9 weeks ago cause i was able to have enough money leftover to get the main game been playing it everyday
And thinking up ideas and suggestions to improve the game cause it has a lot of potential in it

No they don’t there is no law or rule that states “if I bug them enough it will happen” also there is currently 2 people that are asking for JH you and the French everyone else even people that didn’t pre-order understand he isn’t gonna be released

Im not asking im suggesting there’s a huge difference

Bethesda did it why can’t illfonic

Because illfonic isn’t Bethesda and they have already been sued for pulling stuff like that

There’s companies who listens to their communities

They do stuff differently they are completely different companies

1 Like

And there’s companies who don’t want a lawsuit shoved up their ass.

2 Likes

Like i had said move on if you dont like something thats being said in a topic ignore it
you tried to make your point
That im not agreeing to cause there is a lot of potential for this game not asking or demanding only suggesting an idea for that predator and i have patience i can wait all i want till they decided to put him in the lockers i have other games to play, places to see and people to meet i will be playing this game here and there just for fun

So are you done being ***holes

And let people suggest their ideas peacefully

I’m just giving you the facts JH is staying exclusive you can wait all you want be it will be in vain. But this is going nowhere so I’m gonna go

Good you shouldn’t of replied about him then shouldve talk about the other suggestions

This is the internet I can talk in your and about this subject all I want. And I wanted to tell you the known fact about JH

Which you could have ignored🙄

I just didn’t want you to have false hope

Also before I leave I need to do something