Single player story for Predator and Fireteam

I stopped playing a long time ago because I was stomping fireteam left and right and I really had no interest in playing as a human in a game called Predator Hunting Grounds. So yeah, try again at the insult.

Check this out: Predator: Hunting Grounds SinglePlayer Match 2 - YouTube

This is an upcoming game mode called “Lone Wolf” that is single-player. You play as the Predator and have to complete objectives. I wish it had been released already. I was hoping for it in the last update.

For me though, my greatest wish for this game is an A.I. Predator that you can confront as a Fireteam member in a solo private match. I just want an A.I. Predator so bad. To honor the spirit of the first movie, I want the Predator to be an actual A.I. controlled enemy in this game.

I don’t care if it’s a bad simplistic A.I. Predator, I’ll take anything - I just want it in the game. It will make this game complete in my view.

I have some experience with UE4 as a hobbyist amateur game dev and using Blueprint at least (maybe not C++ in my case at my experience level) I
could design an A.I. Predator myself if the game was moddable. I have some rigid A.I. patterns in mind for the Pred that I would like to try.

I so want the Predator to be A.I. controlled so I can fight it as a human soldier, in the jungle like it’s 1987…

1 Like

Yes the company who’s only additions to the game are skins can totally make a decent single player mode

Seriously they can barely make skins yet they can just make a decent campaign out of thin air?

Ya right

2 Likes

That sounds god awful

1 Like

Maybe you should pick it up again then? It’s a bit more…spicy now

lol they even reuse the same missions for different maps and pvers really think they’re capable of some concrete jungle 2 story mode instead of adding multiplayer modes

1 Like

See this video: Why every game needs Bots - YouTube

Why every game needs Bots - it’s one of the best sets of arguments in favor of bots being available in multi-player shooters.

2 Likes

There’s no AI programmer. Current AI are just wave spawners taken off the unreal marketplace.

I don’t know how you even begin to imagine that an AI pred would work besides the same scripted encounters. They can only turn 90 degree angles & barely path to an alarm if theres an object infront of them much less navigate the map & predkour lmao.

No, it’s not a good argument what so ever.
And the comments on that video were straight cancer.

In this game.
We dont need bots.
Just throw together a pve mode.

But no bots.

How illfonic intended it.
Which is pred just walks to you and lets you kill it.

2 Likes

Oh my God not this shit again.

You’re getting a A.I killing simulator with Lone Wolf Mode already.

1 Like

Multi player people just don’t get it and they never will I guess… It is truly sad…

There is nothing wrong with a well fleshed out story mode and DLC packs to keep it interesting and add longterm value long after the multi-player base has died off.

1 Like

Go buy a single player game that was developed FOR single player instead of crying that a game designed for multi-player pvp doesn’t have a solo mode ya fuckin mongoloid.

1 Like

Ok keyboard warriors.

1 Like

“no playerbase”
“nothing wrong with dlc packs to support no playerbase”

and you fail to see the problem here

It’s not that Multi-player Gamers can’t understand the appeal of Single Player Games, it’s just that this game is nowhere near bulit for a story mode or has the mechanics to support such a mode beyond simple objective tasks and kill quests.

This will be proven as such when Lone Wolf Mode is pretty much just a private match as Predator with Objectives, which granted, Predator Objectives would actually be a good thing in Multi-player as well.

1 Like

Great to see how the people who are supposed to be watching these post allow for such behavior.

What about this game screams well fleshed out exactly?

It was designed as a mobile game

Give the license to Ubisoft. Not only will the singleplayer be worthy of praise, for this franchise, but there multiplayer will be better too. Now, of course, with Ubisoft being an open-world games developer/publisher, there’s going to be bugs. However, since we are already dealing with an infestation on this game… I think we can manage.