Single player story for Predator and Fireteam

Name calling and degrading behavior. Then they wonder why people don’t always want to play multi-player games when we have to deal with children like those on this forum.

1 Like

As much as this is pretty much a echo chamber you’re the one arguing for a mode that the player base, does not want, does not ask for, or even talk about even after the fact Lone Wolf was leaked.

Death Sentence.

I’m sorry but that’s true.

Well when you constantly get attacked for a different view point most give up and move on. I like to point out inappropriate behavior that causes people like myself to ask for a solo player story mode. You guys are just helping to prove my point.

2 Likes

please help this isnt reddit and people are disagreeing with me

2 Likes

Used to agree

But this is Illfonic

I don’t trust them to add a new mechanic

No, your behavior is what’s sad.
You keep ignoring what were telling you.

In this game, because of how bad the a.i. is,
Bots would suck and be pointless.

Stop asking for bots.
Instead ask for a pve mode.
That would be more fun than bots.

Cooooooouriiierrr

3 Likes

This game is the death sentence of the franchise. Look how many sales the game has had recently, across the various platforms. And it STILL can’t retain a player base worth a shit.

At least in the hands of a more competent team, the franchise has a chance. Giving this property to illfonic was as stupid as giving Shane Black control of Predator 2018.

1 Like

Nope! The ai in this game suck!! Nope sorry no single player will ever happen not even challenges stop coming here every 5 months to make this dumb ass thread

The point of single player is not to have super tough ai, it is to mow threw the ai and feel like you are the unstoppable Predator. Boss fights are supposed to be the only tough battles in any single player game unless your playing a souls style game.

1 Like

No it doesn’t prove your point, cause most ppl joke around and chill in matches.
You’re too damn sensitive tho.

You keep ignoring the points ppl are telling you.

My god.

Well I could make the Predator spawn after the player has completed a number of objectives. Then, I could - like anybody who’s ever watched YouTube and Udemy tutorials on UE4 - make the Predator chase and attack the player using melee attacks using the “move to actor” (or some name like that, I don’t know it by heart) node in UE4 Blueprint. The Predator would avoid obstacles in the map since the “move to actor” or “simple move to” node in Blueprint has a parameter that makes a character in UE4 avoid obstacles to get to its target. You can control its move speed using the character movement component.

At first it would be dumb A.I. but it would be an A.I. Predator and I want one so bad - I just want it to be there. Given the time and the documentation I have access to, I believe I could script an A.I. sequence that would be decent. It would be rigid and dictated by the Predator’s health points but it would be alright for me.

I like rigid A.I. in games because we as players can learn the patterns and exploit them.

Even if I could script super smart A.I. I would not do it because in most cases super-smart unpredictable A.I. is not fun to play against.

1 Like

Then go play dynasty warriors.
Fun game.
Mindless slaughter.

1 Like

Sorry to burst your bubble but @Courier already stated that the “lone wolf” game mode “data mined” was something they added to the tutorial to trick data miners! That single player mission is some modders pet project

2 Likes

Stopped reading there go apply they’re hiring since you’re so good at programming complex AI functions

1 Like

To each their own and I am happy that the pvp people are happy enough with the game as is but what is the harm in asking for something more that might end up adding more value to a game on it’s way out???

What do you mean smart and unpredictable a.i. isnt fun to play against?
Holy shit, well that’s the problem.
You dont like a challenge.

1 Like

That’s kinda cap, but to each their own. Ubisoft is arguably just as bad as Illfonic can be. Look at Siege.

On the subject of devs if Illfonic were to leave, I’d say Santa Monica.

Sorry this is a A Symmetrical online multiplayer not a single player game

2 Likes