Skin predator 87 locked in Digital Edition Deluxe???

If I had the choice, I would exchange all the contents of the deluxe edition for the Predator 87 skin.

I hope later we will can to get this skin with DLC

How can i contact illfonic studio please? Mail?

You will never get this via DLC dude, just forget it!! This is an exclusive for pre orders that lasted more than 4 month on every store for you to pre order!!! Just like savini jason voorhees. Will never happen.

2 Likes

Exactly. If you didn’t preorder, that’s it.

1 Like

Sorry to gut you like a fish but if you have not preordered (delux or standard) you will not get 87 skin. You might be lucki enough to find the mask in loot boxes though

i wouldn’t be surprised if it pops up in the store eventually, even if it’s an “accident” lol they did it with that jason skin in f13th, so you may have a chance.

Hello Friend. How are you?
Look I have reviewed your answers and comments and I wanted to contact you.

I would like to ask you. Did you pre-purchase the deluxe digital edition or the normal edition?

-If the answer is yes, you should contact Sony (if you play on ps4) or Epic games (If you play on PC)
According to my experience, if you make a pre-purchase, you should communicate it, it may take some time but you will be able to obtain its content.

-In case you had not pre-purchased any of the 2 products, I am afraid you cannot get access to that content.

Important: These issues with pre-order content or missing content from the deluxe edition should and will be addressed by Sony or Epic games, depending on the platform for which you purchased the product.

thanks you for your reply… really can we find the skin 87 in loot boxes though?

thanks you for you reply.
Really can i obtain the skin 87 in the store?

Hello friend,

I’m fine and you?
firstly thanks you for your reply

I didn’t pre-purchase the deluxe digital edition…
I would like realy to obtain the skin 87 with DLC even if I have to pay.

I search just a solution to obtain the skin…

Have you also not pre-purchased the standard edition?

No.
I thought that the edition deluxe would contain the skin 87

That’s bad news, in that case you won’t be able to get it currently and you will have to wait for it to be released as part of a dlc in the future.

I know. The goal of my topic is exactly to obtain in futur a DLC with skin 87.

I hope they add it, happy consumers and they get extra money.
Also many talk about Savini jason, guys I understand that they want exclusivity but being honest we talk about a classic and iconic predator, it should be accessible to everyone in the future it is not a character created exclusively.

1 Like

Thaaaanks you!!
Exactly, im completly agree with you.
Indeed it’s a classic predator. And why not also the classic predator of the movie 1990 via DLC.

Don’t forget the price of the edition deluxe (60 euros!!!) which have, for me, not interessing content except XP Double.
i was really surprised not to see the skin 87 in the edition deluxe…

if we are several customers to claim these dlc, maybe they will listen to us.

In that edition we only have one outfit (It is horrible) one skin color and the same for FT.
It is really worth the early access FT skin and the experience bonus.
But the point is that we are talking about a classic character, we are talking about a predator game … How is it possible that it is not included in the base game? It should be and at least I hope it will be added through dlc because I think we all deserve to have access to it.

The predator masks are strange and I do not like them, the predator 87 is incredible, simple but it is iconic

1 Like

exactly! exactly! exactly!

The deluxe edition is just a scandal about the skins offered.
Please illfonic, your game respects many aspects of movies and I thank you for it. But don’t forget the Predator 87 skin and Predator 90 skin for all your customers. It’s the main character.

In the game, i like maybe 1 mask offered (the number 1) and all others are so ugly…

1 Like

I unlocked the weapon " S-R3D" which was included in the preorder !!! (level 68)

Maybe it’s possible also to unlock the skin 87 !!
I hope…

I prepaid on Epic, the only place to get this shit. Besides the original PS4 “exclusive”. U’ll get ol Painless when u hit 68, and u’ll never get the 87 mask.