Skin predator 87 locked in Digital Edition Deluxe???

Never going to happen. Pre order bonus will never be released to everyone else. Because then its not pre order exclusive and then that means they false advertised.

It’s possible to offer this bonus for those which preordered it then after long time, if you prefer, to propose this bonus via DLC, why not?

It’s THE predator … I dont understand why we are only two here to understand it. In this game, all aspect of movie are respected : music, characters, maps, weapons, sound… but NOT the main and epic character…
What difference does it make to you, if all customers can obtain this skin later?
We can imagine a DLC to buy and if you prefere a DLC very expensive and loooong time after, why not?
I created this topic to claim the skin 87 for everyone and not for create an injustice for those have preordered it.
I remind that there are customers that paid the edition deluxe very expensive and not have this skin 87.
It’s not even 1 month since the game was released.

I pre-ordered predator hunting grounds right and I get the game. I opened up the game and I see no jungel hunter. I start to freak out and everything and ask my friends for help and they said try to reach out to this website. I am hoping that I get my 1987 skin that I pre-ordered early for two years now I still don’t have my predator.

Dude you got elder and exile it’s the same damn thing hell you should be happy with city hunter, he’s way better in my opinion 🙄

1 Like

Nobody cares, stop necroing threads. Cry harder.

Do you have a physical copy

Buy Captured. Win.

alone fortnite have this thing, when fortnite fall, fortnite give away to his gamers gestures or weapons, sorry but illfonic is a bitch

Sorry to hear your dissapointment, mate. Refunds are your only friend.

crucified predator intensifies

I don’t have the receipt but I do have my word and my parents word since they bought the pre order version

That’ll get you your refund. 100% totes.

Yea. I guess I’ll just stick with the captured predator skin. It’s not worth a refund to me the only thing I wanted was what I payed for.

1 Like

You wouldn’t have gotten the refund anyway, bro. I’ll be straight up with you. That’s how Illfonic works.

Yea I understand that but at the end of the day it’s just a skin and just a game. So now I really don’t care too much about it. But a couple of years ago absolutely. 😆

Ask a GameStop worker for the code