@skoolboy and drums626

No gg because I used the axe? Is that really a thing, and why? Yall were running scout duelist, a fucking dante field medic, dante unleashed, with a support. And I’M the one who’s using busted shit? Kinda confused here.

6 Likes

Axe is a huge insult, it’s a broken meta and a crutch

3 Likes

Are you “Big Disk Energy”? I almost beat you by myself yesterday and I was pretty pissed that you used the axe too.

Yup. Got tired of ft bullshit so I’m only using the axe and disk now.

3 Likes

Why? High damage on the heavy hit? I know of a bug concerning missing the light swings but it’s not something I exploit. In a game with ft doing monster damage from across the map, I’m going to bring the pain.

2 Likes

2 Likes

The axe… Well, it lacks style. You can do better.

1 Like

I’ll stop using the axe when the pistol fire rare is capped, the sawz doesn’t do 1/3 of my hp in damage, and the AR’s can’t second wind me in a single mag.

3 Likes

Just to be clear, I don’t disagree with anything you’re saying. There are MANY things in this game we could consider broken, most of which favor the FT.

All I’m saying is the axe is just as broken as that other stuff. Maybe more. And I personally prefer not to use it.

2 Likes

Who cares about pred I am the FT God

3 Likes

You’re the nerd God

You’re right, the damage is a little too high on the heavy to really be any fun for either side but…gotta use what’s available when the other team is running multiple busted things. I just don’t think anyone should shit talk busted weapons when they’re using busted shit too

2 Likes

The whole game is busted if we’re being honest

1 Like

How am I able to take down three support field medics, or two Dantes running unleashed and field medic, with just a Hunter class with combi and bow?

2 Likes

Hecker

3 Likes

Why is this thread

3 Likes

Slightly. Nowhere near as bad as using the axe.

Because axe babby

Axe or not i could easily clap any pred

To be fair I guess they deserve the Axe

5 Likes