SLOW THE BERSERKER Class

Another one of these threads? Isn’t this like the third one? Either this is one person on several accounts or just multiple bad Fireteam players. Don’t split up and you’ve got this. Four players shooting at Berserker at once will be too much for him. If there’s only two Fireteam members left, then it’s likely that the Predator will win. The odds are in his favor at that point.

1 Like

Nerf him?! He needs some buffs to his stamina.

4 Likes

The hunter in the Elder are completely off they need to lower the Hunter’s health and raise Elder this is so disrespectful

Is the Hulk slow I don’t think so and he’s considered a Berserker so pretty much the Berserker Predator is a miniature Hulk so it shouldn’t be slow his stamina needs to low not his speed

Sure?

Compared to Cap or other heroes…yeah he’s slow.

Sprint speeds the same in the trees he’s slower I use Branch Master super fast

Dude zerks get fkd easily lol.

2 Likes

Can’t speak on Elder since I haven’t unlocked him yet but I don’t really see a problem with the regular hunter, maybe a tad bit less health but that wouldn’t make that much of difference if you’re struggling with a run of the mill hunter (not you specifically) but it will be a world of difference for a hunter going up against a decent FT.

Didn’t know cap could run faster a guy who’s just pure radioactive muscle and can leap several blocks away without trying.

Zerks speed and stamina is horrible. You just got to use the right guns bro dont ask for nerfs. I personally use the ar-15 extended mag it melts zerk in one clip to second wind. And the second gun I use is the 3rd submachine gun secondary. You only use this if the pred quick claims, just get as close as possible and you’ll melt 40-50 percent of his health in one clip. So usually I shoot with the AR and get as much damage as possible and then if he quick claims I switch to my second and it’s a guaranteed second wind if it’s just me shooting at him so if the whole team does this well zerk will get deleted lol

1 Like

To much for him oh yeah sure when he comes in with he’s combstick 2 hitting scout and then 3 hitting everything else while being able to run get a quick heal then to come back and just finish everyone else off ?

Holy shit who r the ppl ruining the zerk

It’s impossible for the Combi Stick to down a full health Fireteam member in two hits. The Scout and Recon both have 125 health without Thick Skin. You’d need four hits to take them down. For the others and Scout/Recon with Thick Skin, you’d need to do the full combo at least once to down them. If you’re getting two shotted with the Combi Stick then that’s because your health is low.

There is absolutely no point in coming here and telling people to nerf the predators. You have to understand just by the wait times for both FT and Predator that 95% of the active player base is predator main. So you are coming here and complaining about predator to 95% predator players-how do you think that will work? I play only FT so I know how OP predators have become but since most don’t and play only predator-why would they agree to a nerf? It is pointless OP,the FT base in the game is dying and you can see it by wait times moving from 35 secs on FT to 28 in just a couple of days. Soon there will be no more FT players,even know I have to wait 2-3 minutes on average extra to get a full FT and that is with Crossplay turned on. The game is going the way of the dinosaurs cause the devs don’t care about balancing at all. I give it an extra month being alive and then it will just be a fond memory.

The fact that you admit to only playing FT makes your points just as invalid a Pred mains, I hate having to always say this but I play equal amounts FT and Pred maybe even slightly more FT because of challenges and I can tell you berserker definitely doesn’t need a nerf he is slow and has low stamina already people running him are most likely using perks like adrenal boost to counter it. Not that this really effects me I haven’t used my berserker in over a month I stick to my hunter and 87 hunter

I’ll just leave this here along with the OP’s post it’s literally all you need to know to be good at fireteam and literally stomp any pred you run into

ok SO first Scar, LMG, AK, the first AR, and Hammerhead, vector the last SMG and the 2XL you should never use shotguns as they do less dps than the 2 smg’s i’ve mentioned use extended mag on all of them each of these weapons can down the zerker predator in one clip or at least in 11seconds if you are a fireteam these are the only weapons you should be using unless your a sniper god all of the snipers are good it’s entirely preference between the 3 of them however the barret 50 (last sniper) and the bolt action are both fine at taking off the preds mask in around 2-4 shots the minigun is overrated but is really good in close range as another option it and the magnum are memey with the assault but not terrible it’s just other primary weapons/secondary weapons do their job better
with these weapons you now have the capability to downs zerker in one clip or in 11 seconds or less assuming your pretty accurate and depending on your range closer ranges get as low as 4-6 seconds farther away get to about 7-11
keep in mind some of these guns such as the LMG/AK/Scar can kill the predator before he can down you in melee this is true for every melee weapon when your support/Dutch with the right perk setup which lets you completely prevent melee play from the predator if your aim is true in CQC unless they decide to throw their weapon in the case of the disc/stick

2nd you have to know how to parry with the autos above it takes 2 parries to kill any predator in the game
If you equip the knife by holding the melee button and pressing L2 or whatever your aim button is you get a heavy stab this stab has more parry frames and at times lets you parry the pred melee attacks with no thought in your brain so use it if your struggling

3rd you should be using either the assault or support or dutch classes in all cases Recon and scout is strictly worse than everyone else you will never need the spotting duration hip fire accuracy and + revive speed could be useful but most of the time if someone is downed unless they crawl behind something it’s not worth trying to revive them besides the interaction perk increases revive speed so just take the perk on an assault or dutch and bang you get to be scout with 150+ hp

4th you should only be using perks that increase your dmg to the predator or increase melee dmg and hp up dmg reduction from currently OLWF scales on max hp so if your hp is 150+ it usually is better than +HP you could for 3 costs take +interaction speed or +move speed or then for any 2 costs you should always be picking reduced recoil reduction or 6 sense or reload speed for your 1 costs you should be picking ADS movement speed or sludge blood albeit hip fire accuracy generally isn’t good but you could take it if you think your going to fight a lot of melee pred’s

figure out which combination of perks here work for your class set up and use them well

5th Gear you should always be taking syringes on every single class or medkits

if you are support you should take both if your in a premade 1 person should have ammo bags and whoever is dutch/assault should be running audio decoys + thermal distractions every other item isn’t usually worth using unless all these items are being used by someone it’ s best to have 2 medkits per fireteam
6th communicate with you team if you have a mic if the predator leaves always have someone go check the local pig spawns generally there is a very close pig spawn near camps always check it if pred leaves if you catch him eating a pig that equals death for him

7th reinforcements 3 people means all in go their 2 people should split up you can be mudded for the entire game if you keep an eye on it rendering isolation worthless for pred if your all running silencers which the only downside is a slight dmg down this would cause some weapons to no longer one clip the predator so it’s your choice on how valuble that is unless the predator gets lucky on which camp he is looking at he will never find you until extraction

an 8th thing i just thought of if your fighting a predator who killed 2 people and he left whether healing or not you should immediately mud up and get out of the obj your in and wait for reinforce mission and head to it cause if he comes back he will probably wipe the 2 of you once reinforce starts he is alerted and you should immediately leave the local area not too far so you can sprint back to help your friends when they spawn but far enough that pred doesn’t kill you before they spawn

9th buildings under any circumstance you should never have more than 1 person in a building ever cause slam dmg is very high so make sure your not too huddled also in some cases if someone is downed it’s better to not revive them due to the ranged aoe/dmg of the predator killing those who interact this is also true with obj’s make sure you scare the predator off before doing such things or make sure his focus isn’t on you when your doing it people are bait remember that

10 the best predators use leap to confuse people so you need to be effective at tracking jumping or it’s movement in general predator move speed is the MOST POWERFUL tool they have as it lets them avoid dmg once you get this down predators will start to get wild and of course keep an eye on blood and use your ears to find them don’t want em standing still while invisible so they can ambush you or your team or heal for that matter

generally speaking the best comp for a team is probably 2 supports one assault one dutch you could mix and match this as long as you have one support on your team and all of you are using this here post you have a predator hunting death squad at your fingertips

this is all you need to know to be successful as a fireteam even against other pred varients not just zerker combi do to raw dmg output you have access too

keep in mind you FT’s have more effective hp than the predator because in theory you could have 48 heals and can dps him down faster than he can you so generally speaking if your losing you probably lost at loadout select unless that predator was just a apex monster which in my experiance has only happend to my squad 2 times out of what like 75+ games

All weapon dmg stats
All weapon dmg stats 2 electric boogalooo

damn i’m getting such value out of this post it’s crazy

Just stop mate, please. Show us your level, tell us how many hours you’ve played and show us some end-game stats. I’m really starting to doubt your objective view on this class.

• No escaping abilities
  • Bigger bodyframe, and a bigger target
  • More energy consumption compared to the other classes
  • Makes more noise while moving around

Now these four points are the exact reason why people who are good enough at this game say: “hmmm Beserker is a joke right now”

Yesterday I met two teams cocky enough to trash talk me at the beginning of the match “daring me” to play Zerker. I didn’t, Zerker isn’t viable right now. So I picked the most balanced class (Hunter) and whooped their asses.

Why not just remove the legs of the zerker? Make him hop on his arms instead of running and leaping and shit. Why not add him a shell on his back as well? How about a snailerker?

Hunter and Elder are go tier class