Sniper Hunting Grounds Part 2

You would be surprised on the gap between players on pc.

1 Like

I honestly dont give a shit lol, I’m just copying @Dexter and talking shit like he is.

Really doesn’t matter lol.

2 Likes

If this game was as smooth as mw3 I’d be a deadly sniper.
Was really good there.

1 Like

i don’t know what are you talking about dude
This game is GREAT
Lol
But ngl I like this game , cuz I love the predator games

If you don’t care why are you here and why do you feel the need to let us know that you don’t care?

1 Like

And yet there are total potatoes on PC also who miss 90% of their shots, but get this, they also use the mouse.

PS you get frame drops, a lower frame rate, and have to use controller which makes it harder, but also there is automatically some aim-assist in the game for PS fireteams to help them making it easier

PC most of the players are going to have a better system so are going to have a much better frame rate and also have a mouse and keyboard to make aiming easier, but there’s no aim-assist whether you’re using mouse and keyboard or controller.

Either way there are some pros and cons. I guess the ultimate hardest difficulty would be controller on a shitty PC?

1 Like

Sane thing can be said for @Dexter, he came in talking shit, but you wanna focus on me?
Fuck outa here boi lol

1 Like

Some people cant be helped or just dont like mouse so they dont do well or they dont care or they’re high,
Or drunk, idfk.

Modern warfare 3.
Pretty much the last good call of duty.

2 Likes

Shoot someone out da helicopter

1 Like

There are differences between shit-talk and facts, but you wouldn’t know since you always get so butthurt as soon as somebody mentions PS. 😂

1 Like

Why don’t these PS snipers stream so we can all see them in real time and for who they really are. I’ve seen too many “top tier” players live on stream become potatoes.

Js, anyone can put a compilation together, nothing impressive about that.

1 Like

You Talk as if PC Carries this Game? 🤨

Where is this Council of Top Tier Players in which you speak of?

1 Like

Tbh man I love the way this video is done nice quick action shots which btw are good asf you can tell in how he plays that this is something he does all the time the music was very fitting and changed mood throughout the video and as the music progressively got heavier the shots got better and the XP was going up definitely a nice way to articulate a awesome video showing off your skills well done 👌

3 Likes

No, you were talking shit lmao.
Any chance you get the majority of you pc players love to talk shit.

But it’s ok for you to do it, but if I say anything you wanna get defensive real quick?
There was no facts with what you said.

I really dont feel like watching the video so I cant say if it was good or not.
But you literally just wanted to talk shit, you still are so at least own up to it.

Like I said though, i dont care about it, I’m just matching you.
This is literally how you came across.
So if you dont like it, well look in a mirror man.
You’re problem is with yourself not me.

1 Like

He gave advice that hitting multiple times in a row instead of just 1 off shots is better for viewing. Then your salty bitch ass came in spouting PC vs PS nonsense

2 Likes

We’re all skill-less no life piss babies according to the haters.

Good video, it takes skill to get claps, and no one is perfect, if you think otherwise, you’re most likely an elitist who’s willing to fake it till you make it.

Or you’re mad bc someone out there showed off and they’re threatening your ego by having fun.

It’s a game homeboy; You can have fun and be good, and You can have fun and suck ass. But option no. 1 is by far the best imo lol

4 Likes

With hitscan, nonetheless.

3 Likes

If this doesnt involve me, what I am possibly salty about?
If anything it’s you being pretty salty and easily triggered by my comment that had nothing to do with you.

Again, all I did was copy him.

So why are you so offended?
And I’ve seen videos where people land multiple shots.
Not that entertaining or impressive given its hitscan plus ft is easy enough as it is.

You getting all bent outa shape for no reason and lashing out at me outanowhere is pretty pointless and ridiculous.