Sniper Hunting Grounds Part 2

Fair point. A bow shots compilation video would be more impressive than a sniping one. Doesnt matter if its from ps or pc.

Still sniping vids like the one from OP are good. The ps vs pc thing just need to be let go and ignored, there is already enough negativity.

3 Likes

Notice how everywhere you go shit gets stirred up and arguments arise? Remember the age old saying “if you’re constantly surrounded by assholes, maybe you’re the asshole”.

I say this because YOU came in aggressively because you didn’t like someone’s constructive criticism about what would be better for viewers and instead went off about PC vs PS. Then people got tired of your shit, seems to happen a lot eh, called you out and you had to go all " I don’t care". And as you so love to say, that’s FACT.

We use to lock people with your… intellectual capabilities… away from the rest of society as to not be a burden, maybe we should bring that back.

1 Like

Bruh isnt your reply just as hateful?
Yall are hella feeding off of each other’s negativity

I wouldn’t be hateful if he wasn’t constantly stirring up shit and living in a fantasy world where he did nothing wrong.

He’s the only one here I got a problem with, and trust me, I’m not the only one who has a problem with him based on what I saw before making an account.

3 Likes

There is nothing impressive about compilations, whether you are pred or fireteam, period!

As I said, go live on stream and let us watch you play in real time.

A lot of these “top tier” players won’t go live because they know they’ll get caught doing shady shit after they claim and swear up and down they’re legit.

Go live on stream!

1 Like

I understand your point, however, I’d rather watch a 4 min video of the homies clapping cheeks in a highlight reel while i queue up, than watch a 2+hr stream of a game i could be playing right there.

Streaming is fun, i stream with the homies too.
But i have better things to do with my life on my days off.

Edit: also nobody has to prove anything to anyone except yourself. You can hold a standard for others, but it kinda makes you seem rather pretentious

1 Like

Watching streaming in real life is just not as entertaining as those montages, gets boring fast after a hour. Those compilations are more fun to watch, it shows the best parts of what you would want to see on the stream.

1 Like

I like watching the homeboys live sometimes and interact with them or even join them.

But yea I get what you’re saying, sometimes you just want to see the highlights!

1 Like

My favourite stream i do is new meta where i have chat pick my loadouts.

We still clap cheeks

1 Like

That’s also why I try and keep my videos and match replays under 10 mins.

I kinda turn the match replay into a shitpost, but for me it’s fun to watch and for the most part the homies think so too

I like doing different loadouts, like the last one I did was a iron sight sniper. Holy shit! It was a nightmare, I kept missing.

1 Like

Many don’t go live often cus streaming for hours to just 1-3 people is boring.

My homie nao had me run scout melee only with war club disc, ascender, branch master and xp perk back when lvl cap was still 150

Still got 6 kills, one managed to slip away to reinforce before i killed the 3

1 Like

The stream remains saved on Twitch for 14 days so people can watch it later. Idk I rather stream and let people actually see me in real time even if it’s after, instead of glorifying myself with compilations.

I did a couple of compilations for my YouTube and it takes longer to edit those videos. I rather just go live.

1 Like

I can agree with that as long as it’s not jumping around.
Good point.

I understand the sentiment lol, but i kinda feel the opposite, streaming takes up my wifi and i lag more, and yeah editing can be a lengthy process, but imo the end product is worth it if you take your time and enjoy what you’re doing.

I think it boils down to the two schools of content creation that exist now

Specially after people constantly acuse me of cheating or whatever, I let them see for themselves ain’t no cheats on my end and I use epic graphics at that.

1 Like

I tried to stream on youtube, video gets saved there forever it seems. Didn’t get as many views or time watched as just normal videos. During it people would watch for like 15-30 minutes then leave. Afterwards only a few checked, its too long.

1 Like

But that’s the point of streaming. People won’t necessarily stick around for the whole stream, but even a few minutes here and there just to show support and shoot the shit.

Like i said man, you don’t have to prove anything to anyone, you know you’re good at what you do, and if they’re really busting your balls, showing them up with your skill is proof enough imo.

The only ones that know the truth are you and God bro and ain’t no hater gonna take that truth away

1 Like