Sniper Hunting Grounds Part 2

Not once have I said any insults to you, unlike you to me.
I copied his tone, how he was.
So how am I the problem?

And you’re talking like you know me, who the fuck are you?

He came in telling him his shots ain’t shit, hes just landing lucky shots.
I took what he did and threw it back at him.

But the problem with you and him is just that yall only care about what you think.

I only did what he did, and you got offended and came at me.
Those are the fact of the situation.

Ya and were I’m from people who start talking shit like you especially for no reason usually dont come out alive.

You got no respect.

Its ridiculous.
Yall can talk shit but no one else can huh?

Fuck outa here.

1 Like

Yea true that.

I guess what makes streaming worth it is the live interaction with the viewers. You don’t get that by just uploading a video.

I like shooting the shit with the homies and just having fun as we play and others see that.

1 Like

I feel bro, that’s a unique feeling of streaming, i love pulling the homies in and rotating a bit on ft.

But tbh my biggest inspiration for YT content was the old M3rkmus1c videos of him stabbing ppl in gungame, or trolling mfrs in gta.

To me, shit posting is a passion lol.

1 Like

I understand your frustration bro, you’ve never said anything negative to me, and i think most everyone here just can’t read sarcasm or understand how people talk in general.

Tone and speech patterns don’t really exist on a text based forum.

Tbh i stopped visiting the forums bc ppl were being mad disrespectful to everyone especially the devs, and nobody deserves disrespect.

Think about it, even mfrs on death row get a last meal

3 Likes

That’s exactly why I’ve been low key 🔑 here yes I wanna help but we’re so divided between PS vs PC Good vs Bad Pro vs Noob you just get tired of it after a while especially when arguing on here is literally like beating your head against a wall nobody’s gonna see your side like they see they’res and vice versa tbh it starts to become like everywhere else and looses its shine ✨

2 Likes

For real man, I was hyped bc the pred game of my wet dreams dropped. I’m going to continue to enjoy this gift as long as i can

2 Likes

Eh its whatever.
People cant see what they do and if its shown to them they get pissed.

1 Like

2 Likes

I made this in just a few games. Multiple 4+shots in a row. I was making a music video of Ozzy A shot in the Dark. The song was acceptable on Fb but not on YouTube so the music sucks. Imagina a shot in the dark while watching.

2 Likes

Sick carnal !
Makes me want to snipe with iron sights! Need a lot of work with iron sights

1 Like

löl

Its… really not good.

I know you’re just trying to hype him up, but if you look at any of the videos by any of the PHG YouTubers, you’ll see that they’re much better and are designed to highlight skill. Look at any video by BloodThirstyLord or Samhain, for example.

If you compare his video to anyone that posts videos on YouTube then you’ll see the difference.

1 Like

Lol you are talking about bloodthirsty and samhain together 😂😂😂 actually this comment is not really good 😂

Aha ok 😂😂😂

2 Likes

@jasonth13elder
i like your video bro
Keep going and getting better everyday
Haters gonna hate anyway
Be strong 💪💪

2 Likes

I’m not sure what you’re talking about. It’s not strictly about skill level, it’s about video quality and highlighting it. This guy doesn’t really show anything impressive due to the frequency of cuts. That’s why you gotta check out one of the guys that actually make decent quality vids, and as far as I’ve ever seen, those are Samhain and BloodThirstyLord. There’s a good god damned reason why they are the only two channels you will see recommended if you search the game’s name on YouTube, and it’s because they are the only two that bother to put any effort into their videos.

You are one of the bloodthirsty fan 😂😂😂
Ok dude
That’s what she said

3 Likes

who?

Lmao bruh 🤣 💀 😂 😭

That comment really wasn’t the best.

Bloodthirsty straight up steals content from other ppl, and if homeboy had paid attention, he would have seen that Samhain complemented OP on his video.

DPRK, until you make a video deemed “better” than op, just heck off bro.

3 Likes

Bro
He needs to git gud 😂
Ngl
He is not even good in the game

"OH MY GOD INSAAAANE , LOOK AT THE PIGGYS OH MY GOD , OH HOW DID I MISS THAT SHOT , OH MY GOD IM HEALING " 😂😂

2 Likes

Ya you’re right, I’m sorry.
Fps doesnt really take skill on any platform.

1 Like