So for February's DLC what d'ya guys want?

It takes place like a few days before AVPR

3 Likes

I’d buy Royce so fast lol

2 Likes

I think it’s Time to upgrade the Chaingun damages, this weapon deserve it ;-)

2 Likes

Oh no, really? That’s disappointing…and sucks. Have they addressed why they haven’t fixed this?

1 Like

I really want standard grey and bronze shades for the Samurai! Like really bad! Been mentioning it for awhile now. Need my bronze, broken samurai alien.

Also a female super predator sounds neat I guess…got a concept or smth in mind maybe? And don’t forget that Black’s dreads need to be fixed, damn things freek out like snakes on meth LMFAOOO.

You mentioned Big Mama, right? How would she be different from maybe a swifter berserker?

1 Like

They said they have not been able to replicate it so until then me and every other poor bastard that has this has is shit out of luck.

1 Like

hello! what what first a predator story mode, within which not all predators can be purchased but adjusted to the player’s level, such as the elder predator which is 150 lvl unlocked. then there should be new characters eg from the 2010 predator, there should be new predators, that is, there should be even more choices, and even more weapons should have ft and predators, BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT WOULD BE A STORY MOD

„Közösség által ellenőrizve” ikon

3 Likes
  1. Backwater map back into the f game
  2. New FT , possibly Harrigan from pred2 movie
  3. New map similar to Derailed
4 Likes

I want vision mode to stay on when I use the smart disc.

4 Likes

That would be really helpful

1 Like

Wdym by the 3rd one, exactly?

1 Like

A story mode would be really cool

3 Likes

The Berserker’s predlocks!? Yeah, I hope those get fixed soon, ideally alongside Exhiled’s in February. I bought him and unfortunately found myself unable to use them.😑

And I think I could do a Big Mama concept. I was thinking more of medium-high health, max speed, high stamina, and maxed gear? I’ll have to go like review her or smth to see what I can do. Kay?👌🏽

2 Likes

Yeah, sounds good. I just wanna use what I paid for; looking at you, Exiled dreads. BS how I have to wait on them to fix this…

Hmm, that might be good, dunno for sure though. I’ll be looking around for your Big Mama concept.

2 Likes

they should add a new map, similar to Derailed in terms of geography and dimension

1 Like

I’d like a city map.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind like an old, rundown and/or abandoned city.

2 Likes

That would be awesome!

5 Likes

It would be cool if the predator could remove and equip it’s biomask in the game.

3 Likes