So for February's DLC what d'ya guys want?

That’s exactly what I’m thinking. Maybe even have civilian NPCs that aren’t threats moving around it. Even a deduction in XP if you kill an innocent.

1 Like

Look at him! The badass

Yes! I really wish there was an option to go in without it or just unequip it during the match. Also the JH breather shouldn’t give you thermal but that’s neither here nor there.😅

2 Likes
  • greatly increased random horizontal recoil on all automatic weapons except Plasma Rifle Prototype
  • buff shotgun close range damage
  • cap 101112 firerate at 6.5 rounds/sec and Grimtech19 at 9.5 rounds/sec
  • nerf Sawz50 to 215 max damage
  • buff OWLF Rifle damage by 30%
  • buff Plasma Rifle Prototype damage by 30%
  • change default revive time to 3 seconds and nerf Field Medic to 50% revive time, for 1.5 second revive

Yeah… That’s not going to happen.
Let’s release more masks.

2 Likes

The last 2 are ugly but the first one is neat, like a more advanced version of the breather. And field medic definitely needs to be nerfed…or removed.
.😅😒

1 Like

If ilfonic does anything with the bots then I want the bots to shoot the predator if it attacks them while reviving.

1 Like
  1. Night vision
  2. UV vision
  3. X-ray vision
  4. Tracker vision
  5. Sound vibration detection view

And some new roars, new weapons and the pred scarface

1 Like

Yeah a history mode is cool

1 Like

A history mode is very important

1 Like

YES! All yes

No update for this month ?

Sadly no every update happens two months apart.

1 Like

We get them every month and a half, every two months. Since the Hunting Party came out in December, we’ll see the next Hunter, Huntress or FT in February.

It’ll be even cooler if like there’s one ft remaining then the predators will have the option to remove it’s biomask and they can only see red vision much like the jungle hunger did back in the predator (1987) film.

2 Likes

Let’s add giant monster vehicles for the predator.

1 Like

I would like the reward for acheiving lvl 999 to be free dlcs… Nevva gonna happen tho.
Aside from that, I would like a new predator to appear at lvl 500 coz right now the only things you can unlock above lvl 100 are trophies and that shitty elder pred. Oh, and for christ’s sake, make the lvl500 pred good. The elder is basically a fat old man, and frankly it sux to play as him :/

If illfonic do ad more preds at higher levels, then they should make them progressively more powerful. I’m thinking the lvl 999 should be, perhaps, the super pred from ‘The Predator’. Full stats on everything xcept gear, with 1750 h.p. and 17 perk points.

*Edit: Noticed a typo in the H.P… fixed it now.

2 Likes

Predator arsenal drop:

• Pred whip, spear gun, mines.

Expansion of the mimicry wheels and vocal call outs.

Cosmetics for both FT and Predator (armor variants).

Bug fixes.

Iconic characters.

Multiple preds.

About covers it :)

3 Likes

A idea I have (I know it’s probably never going to happen) is that their is different armor options for every predator and the different armor affects the stats of the predator an example is if you reach level 150 you unlock heavy armor for the scout predator then if you equip the armor then it will have more health and more damage resistance from bullet based weapons but slower movement speed and less stamina.

I like the idea but I don’t want anything honestly from The Predator. I have a strong disdain for that messy movie and it’s poor story.

All yes. Yes! Seems pretty damn good to me

1 Like