So I went up against Field Medics

To make it worse, they camped in the building for 10 minutes.
Three guys on PC (two field medics, two supports, one Dutch '87, one Dante).
Check the video, it starts now.

3 Likes

This tactic needs to be punished by the devs. I feel if you start camping the game should start spawning waves of Ai and they all heavy stargazer dude and they all throw nades and they body block the escape routes

9 Likes

The worst thing is, they even had their reinforcement radio in the same building. So after I killed 2 guys, they just called in their radio, without the need to even move from their camp.

3 Likes

The ft get spoon fed all the time

4 Likes

Yup. Check the video, it’s ridiculous how the “spoon” went their way for the whole match.

What time does it start?

1 Like

You can watch it now in 4K 60 fps, it’s out.

1 Like

Sometimes Field Medics can be frustrating

2 Likes

It’s a stream right?

1 Like

I got bored tbh. 10 minutes camping in the building, 2 field medic’s “fingering” each other, meh.

1 Like

Nope, it’s a video that premiered today.

1 Like

Ah my bad. I was just trying to skim the fight at work but I’ll watch the whole thing when I get home

1 Like

It’s 15 minutes long, you can grab popcorns, sit and just enjoy the slaughter. xD

2 Likes

tenor-5

4 Likes

It’s a battle of attrition, keep your distance and pick at them slowly until they run out of supplies.

Plz tell me how to pick at them slowly if there in a building that you cant get decent caster shots into

2 Likes

Maybe watch the video?

I understand why @Cadillackid had a brain fart cause of the wording of the post but this guy just plain and simply just commented for the sake of a comment

2 Likes

@Thunder-Cats it’s all cool, ppl ask me about “tech” stuff all the time. It’s a bit confusing watching a premiere, 'cause it does look like a stream.

About the dude who commented, yeah, I think the same, he made a comment just for the comment.
I think he tried to help me with his advice, but he should have checked the video first.

2 Likes

my friend you can easy win them with slam damage to the roof and they cant do shit about it