So I went up against Field Medics

PC players are different animal’s mate and slam does nothing in the huge building.

i am pc player my dude i know , actually slam does a lot in that specific building , you just hit the wrong spot , if you hit in the middle (the lower place) they will get the damage :)

1 Like

Slam was nerfed to all hell a long time ago. Slams do like a quarter damage if that

2 Likes

Slam + Plasma shots work, slam alone you might as well use a solo cup to empty a swimming pool

1 Like

even if it does 10 damage its enough to kill them (you will try over and over again )

1 Like

I rarely slam bro, not worth it in my opinion. There are PC squads that you can’t even get near them, let alone slam them, and there are PC squads that aren’t as deadly as some.
It all depends. :)

Edit

Not to mention that animation for it is so slow, that we actually killed Preds after their slam.

1 Like

I aint making a Build for the off chance I tun into campers.

i am not speaking about specific build my friend , you can do that with every build it just take time

If you dont have a build to counter the overload time then there is no point in slamming. There needs to be a in game mechanic that causes the campers to move.

every time i have campers i am doing that over and over again , in 3 mins they are dead so idk if there is a reason for specific mechanic

1 Like

Do you have a overcharged build or something. Cause for me 3 mins will be half wasted waiting on the overcharged

i dont have , you can go try in private match how much time it takes to kill them that way

1 Like

Valkyrie has a long cooldown on overload, Alpha from my exp has the shortest.
This is without any perks that reduce the overload time.

Actually I think it’s still scout but no one would know cuz no one plays him anymorr

Could be, I never played scout lol

1 Like

Assuming that slam damage is roughly 15% through walls. If a slam does more than 90 dps then thats less that 20 hig points per slam.

So to down a support inside a building with a slam outside or ontop is 8.5 slams and thats without heals.

So each med kit can heal u three times. You can take three slams before needing to heal of medic kit. So that turns it into 20.5 for one support.

Now with support damage reduction if there is more than one support. The 15% they give each other will make roof slams now do less that 5 hit points per slam soo that in tow makes it 35 slams per support.

So again not viable

I play scout. They have a quick overload recharge about 5 seconds. So thats pretty good compared to the longest being zerker in at 17 seconds roughly

1 Like

maybe not viable in 3 mins , but you dont have only 3 mins you can do it for 4 ,5 or even 10 if they stay inside and camp
no matter what you won the game , let them camp they will lose

ps: if you use katana for slam they get bleed*

1 Like

Imagine this.

Damage reduction is 20% from Support and get this, you can stack that damage reduction.
That’s what I’ve been told by other PC players.

1 Like

From my sense of playing. The support damage reduction does not appear to stack.

I cant not confirm this but it seems like a 2nd support will only cover the other support while the rest of the ft is only getting the 20% I could be wrong. If anyone would be able to clarify it would be @KameofWar

1 Like