So I went up against Field Medics

I thought scout had about 9 seconds on overload but with cooling synchs it becomes 5 sec. I’m pretty sure alpha is relatively close to scouts but just a couple seconds worse.

2 Likes

Idk I rarely go into overcharged. So yeah Idk man

Well I know a few PC guys that do the testing everytime the patch drops and I was told this. Maybe it’s not true, DR stacking thingy, but we also thought back in a day that passives worked, when in reality they didn’t.

1 Like

I always overcharge, that plasma caster of mine goes brrr a little too much sometimes.

1 Like

I do testing with my team. And we did not find any difference in the damage being done when we had four supports standing next to each then when we had one standing near a scout, recon, and assault

2 Likes

You did a great job. However, if the predator is using the bow and the fireteam is using field medics, in my opinion, that’s a fair battle, because both of those things are over powered at the moment.

3 Likes

Medic doesn’t seem to op anymore. After the first pick up you have the same amount of health you would get if a non medic player picked you up or close to it. They did a nice job nerfing it. First pick you soild no full caster or bow shot gonna knock you but after that better watch out. Cause you might get knocked as soon as you are picked up

1 Like

I understand your point, but I’ve always felt that it was the speed of the pick up that was imbalanced, but, like I said, without the speed of the field medic, quick shot Yautja Bow predators are going to win every time.

1 Like

That’s it then, it doesn’t stack now, maybe it did before or maybe I got the wrong info at that time.

1 Like

Oh yeah. They need to make it so you cant equip dex while you are medic. Like give it a stipulation

Thanks man!

Bow is useless with higher ping, arrows fly where they want, not where you shoot.

Same with the disc, pretty much useless if your ping is 80-90+ from my exp.

Back to bow.

Bow actually requires a skill, unlike Field Medic where you just touch the guy and he’s up in three seconds.

2 Likes

I disagree, mostly because I don’t like singular exceptions to general rules. It would be so easy to just make a fieldmedic revive about 2 seconds, then a dexterous field medic would still take about 1.6 seconds,

1 Like

Sometimes its 1 second lol

There you go

1 Like

Why? Because you guys don’t like it? Its not cheating and they can’t win! You want people to start demanding “fixing” tactics they don’t enjoy? I can find quite a few things about the predator, just saying…

1 Like

Camping should be addressed not the medic. So im not truly understanding

1 Like

Dude…camping ruins the game. It’s troll bullshit. Seriously

1 Like

It doesn’t matter what I like or don’t like.
What’s the point in camping in the same building for straight 10 minutes?

1 Like

So cheaping a Pred out of a game is okay why? Sure if wait times were less than 2 mins to get into a pred match sure camp all you want Ill leave. And find a new match hut when wait times are like what they are this is a cheap coward tactic that makes me want to go full fantasmia on you

2 Likes

I’ve personally felt like it’s pretty easy to kill campers with the plasma caster, but maybe that’s just me.

2 Likes