So im starting a Thread here about opinions

I would like See that after finishing a match as predator Instead of bringing u back to the menu and start queue again …well actually bring u back to the lobby again With the same players and Play again

Exactly just like Friday 13th , this will remove the annoying wait times as pred every time u finish a match

TDM - 10 preds vs 40 FT

No mud, no self-destruct.

Yikes

1 Like

Wow didnt think people would jump on board with my idea for this thread mad respect for you guys <3

1 Like

I love this game, but I hate waiting. I would love to see an off-line mode. I really don’t even need maps or more skins or characters; I just want to play whenever I want. I had played private matches solo, but there’s no fun by doing that, as there’s no Fire Team/Predator. Yeah, I know… “get some new friends” or whatever, but still, I would depend on them.
I also would change the match making to somehow be based on your “winning average”; that way, everyone would be matched with people with the same skills, and it would be a much more fun/challenging game for all. Less people complaining, less people talking trash… everyone happy! hahah

2 Likes

-More game modes/ matchmaking playlists. (2v8 or 3v10/ horde mode/ 2 team deathmatch/ All v all etc)
-More varied map locations
(Urban city/ Aztec Pyramid/ Deep forest etc)
-Day/ Night cycles.
-More varied daily/ weekly challenges.
-A system where you actually earn Pred trophies and a trophy display room like at the end of Predator 2.
-Limited time special events (Xeno invasions?)
-Extended game duration to 20 minutes.
-Tougher missions for FT and time restriction on calling for the chopper.
-Maybe a ‘hardcore’ mode with limited hud, no spotting Pred and no target isolation for more experienced players to have more of a challenge.
-A ranking system/ ranked playlist.

2 Likes

Oh, also, if the Predator would be able to run one more weapon… Is that too much??? Would that really cause misbalance?? 😬😬

friendly fire with nades and 40mm
Boosted 40mm dmg and explode on impact proper to compensate
Realistic ballistics. No more bullshit chainsaw range shotguns.
Realistic fall dmg for fireteam.
See maps reach their full potential when the fireteam is forced to deal with height pathing restrictions. Giving the predators a way to use geography against the fireteam.
Better tree mechanics. More branches, and wider better perches. Perches to hide better with and ambush FT better.

2 Likes

-New Predators vs Super predators vs 8 FT mode Or simply 2v8 / 3v10 mode

-no less than 3 different new maps

-Fire Team: bullet physics, replacing hitscan; lower top running speed, lowered dps on Hammeread, LMG, and Ak. Higher DPS on AA-12 and Grenade Launcher. More weapons, many more customization options especially face/hair, with items from classic characters. Addition of traps as gear.

-“Warrior” melee focused FT class, together with a rework of melee/parry system for the other classes.

-More, better looking predator masks, and much more customization for body armor.

Also

I would love this. It would finally balance roof/rock campers.

And @Dexter Replay idea is awesome. I would be ok even with the current 3d person view camera mode like when you are waiting to get reinforced

2 Likes

Predator:
-Reduce damage of bow, plasma pistol, and combistick throw by 10%.
-add health pool to bear traps, remove visible cloak bubble

Fireteams:
-Reduce Long range damage of SAWZ-50 sniper by 25%
-remove recon perk “increased spot time,” add recon perk “no thermal footprints”

Both:
Refine controller aiming by smoothing inputs, add exponential curve to sensitivity, and make aim assist “sticky.”

1 Like

Reduce FT damage across the board by 81% and increase Pred damage by 83%

1 Like

Nerf AI hp.
Heavies shouldn’t be as hard as players to down.
Also heavies shouldn’t just NOT glib when hit dead on with 40mm. That’s fucking ridiculous. No one should need an ai dmg buff perk to get one shots with fucking explosives.

The Predator movies are such clean, wholesome movies, after all.

“Reduce FT damage across the board by 81% and increase Pred damage by 83%”

How about “No”?

Are you in the right thread?

I want perks and gear.
Customization and build diversity.

I want to feel like I have a number of legitimate choices, and that every game doesn’t consist of almost the same few combinations of weapons/perks.

I want to feel like every game is unique (or has the potential to be). I want to encounter builds and play styles that aren’t determined entirely by player skill, but force me to change the way I play.

I want people to be able to create ‘classes’ that feel like their own. I want people to feel like they aren’t directly disadvantaging themselves by not choosing a ‘meta’ perk/weapon.

3 Likes

Shrink down the class pool:
Move Jungle Hunter as Body 3 for Hunter.
Either make Alpha Body 4 or make it a unique class.

More Personalization:
Make the Elder class customizable, keeping the current movie predator as Body 3.
Ditto with City Hunter, maybe call it Lost class or something. It feels wrong putting on different armours and skins for a canon character, a small redesign to be a generic Yautja so I can use these shaders in peace.
Give Alpha and Samurai Body 2. Some people want to play as a primordial predator, maybe give them the choice to have been a female during the rebellion. Same with a female samurai.
But it goes beyond that. Armour styles, skin patterns, masks, warpaint, (maybe predlocks) and shaders across the bored. I want it to be damn near impossible to find an identical predator.
Also, Turn Dutch into body 3 of the Veteran class. And I guess more customization for FT stuff as well.

Loadout Balance:
The predator gets two weapons. There should not be any unused or overused weapons. Every weapon should have an effect, but equal dps, roughly, so the weapons are based around playstyle, not meta.
Gear and perks should also be balanced like that. Yeah, some of the cheaper ones might see less use, but they should find a niche purpose, or be good enough to take when you’re out of space. Maybe reduce the points a class can use, bringing those weaker ones to the front, and so the more powerful ones aren’t always taken together.
Also make syringes and Pred med kit standard, with a gear point reduction across the board, as to not overpower, but bring some diversity into the gear.
FT weapons should also be balanced. There should be no best assault rifle or sniper rifle. The grenade launcher should be just as effective as the lmg. The same goes for the pistols, shotguns and smgs. Weapon choice should be play style and personal preference, not math.

Destructible gear:
All gear should be destroyable, and relatively easily. Bear traps, Motion detectors, audio decoys should only take a few bullets at most. The smoke grenades, thermal, and noise should be any explosive, and at least a slam should destroy the med kits and ammo bags when they hide inside buildings to restock.
This also goes for the ammo and med kits in the field, but be a bit tougher to break, like a melee combo, or three ranged hits.
Pigs spawns are high, but dead pigs should be able to be gutted, so the pred can’t stockpile them if the FT finds the pile.
Also, make the smart disc immune to damage. Its not some side piece, its one of the two weapons you are allowed to take with you.

New Maps?
Well, they should stick with the jungle theme. After all, this is the first movie, and everything they have is balanced around it, so leave the theme, but some more maps would be nice.
I don’t think Night modes will be good without a massive overhaul of visual information. And even then, not necessary. Dark mode maps are never as fun as people imagine they are.

New Mode?
I don’t think the game needs one. But if they were, their best bet is a 3v9. See, unless they leave the missions in, the FT gains an advantage. so instead of a 1v4 multiple, its now a 1v3 multiple. But, in the end, the FT still has an advantage. Also, Predators was supposed to be a 3v9, so it even matches up.
Absolutely positively no Xenomorphs. Give predator a game just on its own, where it can stand on its own two feet without crossover gimmicks.

Solo:
Yes. Not story mode, not something unique, just throw FT stats on some AI with pathing that has them travel from base to base every 5 minutes and we’re golden.
It just has to be there so I can keep playing after the servers are gone, in however many years that might be.

FT mechanics:
Maybe remove hitscan, because its so cheep getting shots on a leaping pred.
Friendly fire, because some people shoot with no regard for their team because they’ll hit the predator a bit. Yeah, people say its to stop griefing, but how many times have you been badly damaged by a teammate purposefully shooting a barrel? Yeah.

Pred mechanics:
More tree branches, so paths are harder to follow.

Ranks:
No. We don’t want to encourage try hards anymore, and giving them recognition is not going to help the community.

Reinforcements:
They should have their own chopper.
And tying this in, no reinforcements after the mission is done. Zeus wouldn’t send more men in just for exfil.
If the server can handle the additional data, force the reinforcements to change loadouts, so people with stop complaining about respawns and necromancy.

7 Likes

Not bad tbh…these are solid ideas.

Agreed on many things, specially the solo mode.
Disagreed on the ranking. Not sure if this is what you mean, but if it’s for matchmaking purposes, I think most people would love it. Think about it: you would fight people with similar skills as you, therefore, no complains about overpowered rivals, longer matches (more fun), a nice challenge on every match… I’d like that

Just press and hold the share button while in the match and you can watch videos on your ps4 on any match you feel like that about unless you’re on pc

The big point he’s making is about watching other people play. “How did that guy shoot me through a wall?” and then you can see what they were seeing, and figure out how. It’s only beneficial. You can see what other players were doing, maybe get some pointers based on what they did that you don’t or didn’t know about, and then also see if people are flat out cheating.

1 Like