So, is the new meta that the FT hunts the Predator with a knife now?

Net can be escaped in 1/4 of a second with a macro.

Thats another thing I’ve seen about this game. Forgive my ignorence, but what is a macro? Is it like a keybind or something? I’ve also seen this on the forums and mentioned in other games, but never quite understood what it is.

Also, would that be considered a cheat/exploit?

So can guns unload a full clip with a macro in 1s.

a macro is a programmed or recorded set of command that can be assigned to a single key (or button on programmable controllers).

So in this case you assign the interact key/button so be pressed 100 times per second when you hold the key or button.

insta net break.

Didn’t know this. Thanks for the tip though. I will be trying it out.

not anymore, they programmed a firing rate limit as of 1.08

Ahh I see, ok I understand. So it is like a keybind in a way. Surely that’s considered cheating though, and should be addressed if that’s the case? Is that what the AntiCheat thing is supposed to detect when you boot up this game?

don’t, it’s a cheap exploit and just means you’re shit if you use it.

1 Like

that can’t be detected (they have to put rate limiting into the game), there’s no way for anti cheat to know you’re not pushing the button that fast.

I see no problem in using it considering how OP predators are. It is a good way to level the playing field.

If you think pred is OP…

1 Like

Let me guess you play Only as Predator, right?

incorrect.

The insane wait times for pred lately actually mean I generally play more FT than pred.

Lol ok so that just explains what Im trying to get at. I must admit, I like how you said you think the Predator is over powered, yet you think that using a macro/cheat is “fair” gamaplay for the FT to break free from the net.

Again, I love playing both sides, but what your planning to do with this macro thing kind of sums up the mentality of some of the current player base of this game at the moment. Also your comment to @splifftor goes back to my comment about this childish “Ped main/FT main” rubbish. If you want to play soly FT, why not play another FPS game. I obviously dont get it. That’s not intended of being disrespectful to you of course, but Its just weird your bashing the Devs for being shit, yet you think that cheating is ok.

I think cheating is okay if the game is stacked against you.

Ok. How often do you play as the Predator?

dude he’s trolling. Simple as that.

3 Likes

I thought as much. I really dont understand why we cant just all get along. Im still puzzled why you would buy a Predator game and hardly play the Predator. Oh well, thanks for pointing that out anyhow.

With graphics turned all down the pred is not invisible at all. This has be stated since 1.06

Yeah I’ve seen that this is a common “exploit” for certain PC gamers. I cant play a PC game without having Epic/Ultra settings as im a perfectionist. Why anyone would do this just to win within 3-5 minutes is beyond me really. Like, how is that even fun lol.