So, is the new meta that the FT hunts the Predator with a knife now?

Lol ok so that just explains what Im trying to get at. I must admit, I like how you said you think the Predator is over powered, yet you think that using a macro/cheat is “fair” gamaplay for the FT to break free from the net.

Again, I love playing both sides, but what your planning to do with this macro thing kind of sums up the mentality of some of the current player base of this game at the moment. Also your comment to @splifftor goes back to my comment about this childish “Ped main/FT main” rubbish. If you want to play soly FT, why not play another FPS game. I obviously dont get it. That’s not intended of being disrespectful to you of course, but Its just weird your bashing the Devs for being shit, yet you think that cheating is ok.

I think cheating is okay if the game is stacked against you.

Ok. How often do you play as the Predator?

dude he’s trolling. Simple as that.

3 Likes

I thought as much. I really dont understand why we cant just all get along. Im still puzzled why you would buy a Predator game and hardly play the Predator. Oh well, thanks for pointing that out anyhow.

With graphics turned all down the pred is not invisible at all. This has be stated since 1.06

Yeah I’ve seen that this is a common “exploit” for certain PC gamers. I cant play a PC game without having Epic/Ultra settings as im a perfectionist. Why anyone would do this just to win within 3-5 minutes is beyond me really. Like, how is that even fun lol.

Well you can make it hell for them… just stay away lol

1 Like

The turn down graphics setting needs to have a minimum of what ps4 players are using. Exploiting the game dynamics with shitting settings… they say git good… as its literally a predator jumping around in the desert

1 Like

Haha, yeah I had to do this the other night. there we 3 camping PC players on a roof on Derailed literally just sniping me where ever I went, so kept them busy for most of the time then waited until either they left or the match was over. Its sucks though as you end up loosing as the Prey escapes.

Agreed, and they’ve done this to some extent with the smoke effects with smoke grenades, so hopefully they address the cloaking issue too.

If playing on derailed you cant win if there on the top on the big blue building. What you can do is wait for them to start a mission… predator needs some type of weapon to keep fts from exploiting roof tops… if only plasma downed on full charges… this shit wouldnt be happening as often. Class specfic weapons to stop this as well.

Yeah it was that building. I agree that the nerf to the shoulder cannon was a really silly move, and it was fine as it was. To be fair, they should just remove the objects that allow the FT to get up there in the first place.

You cant get close due to invis bug. Bow is easily strafe able. You can use a disc if you can sneak. Recommend getting to blue building on derailed and putting traps all over it. The height advantage is huge. Also once you down the ft member plasma till dead. Do not claim… dont even claim until its the last one alive. If you can get a quick claim take it. Audio devices are great as well.

2 Likes

Exactly. Like, Im pretty happy where the game is going for sure and I do enjoy it when I get into a game with people who enjoy playing too. Like yesterday, I was on the dreaded Backwater map as FT, but the guys I played with were pretty god damn awesome. I was downed by the pred halfway through and the exfil location was ready, but they decided to get the reinforce, even though we had a minute of game time left. I know that’s just a small thing, but the match overall was really fun, with the Pred putting pressure on us the whole way through. Was a PS4 Pred too, and he/she was pretty epic.

I really do hope though, that these issues do get addressed as at the moment, I do believe the game is sided more towards the FT than the Predator, and even though there has been some good balance changes, theres still much more work to be done.

1 Like

Predator is really good on aztec and the other map… derailed is just to linear and open… it doent feel very jungle like

1 Like

My idea of an improvement would be to add another layer to the trees to really make the pred harder to spot

1 Like

Yeah, Overgrowth and Derailed are my two favorite maps. I’ve recently acquired the Elder and tested him out, and hes pretty awesome. Im waiting until I unlock the Flintlock pistol trophy before I use him again (and I know that’s going to be a hell of a long wait), but I’ve also been experimenting with a energy build and using the Plasma Caster, netgun and Elder sword.

Yeah that would be good. I like having the high ground when playing as the Pred. Also as its been mentioned before, a night map or night version of current maps would also be interesting for sure, and add another fun element to the game.

So far i have a lot of unlocks… tomahawk… african dagger… i spent 30k and got 50k worth of items out of 170 field lockers… avg mythic is around 300 field lockers. Saving money for elder skins and armor. Figure 150 x3 plus over 1k field lokers 5 total mythics and 2 you cant buy. I got the cutter 2m ago mythic not realizing a patch came out unlocking knives… I have a huge feeling mythic trophies will be unlocked through currency in near future

2 Likes