So November is over

Another month come and gone so any ideas what we should expect for Dec? It is the time of giving, and celebration, and worship of misrepresented pagan beliefs and a mythical fat guy in a suit…sounds like a perfext time to GIVE US a big solid well tested and thought out bug fix so we can open our spinal presents with glee and excitement!
Also Pred Teams
And
THE UNHOLY BACKHANDED BITCHSLAP!!
@OldKingHamlet 😉

3 Likes

Update should be coming the 10th or the 22nd. I expect it would be a sizable drop considering the long gap.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t be much surprised if they throw out some kind of Krampus Predator.

1 Like

They need to give the community 100 free Field Lockers this holiday, with at least a 100% guarantee at least 1 Mythical Trophy we don’t have.

And maybe even allow us the ability to Buy and opening Field Lockers in bulks

2 Likes

Why are people saying it’ll be the 10th or 22nd?

1 Like

Not going to lie I would not be adverse to a Krampus Predator…I know that may be an unpopular stance…but how amazing would it be if he had a fluffy long red trench coat and a mask that looked like a beard was carved on it…😆😆😆

If I’m not mistaken the 10th is when the Viking axe becomes free for everyone and they tend to drop an update when that happens. Just look back at all the previous times. The 22nd is the last Tuesday before the holidays and all updates for the most part drop on a Tuesday or a Friday.

2 Likes

Seems fair to me 👍 hopefully they will buff the axe on that day as well, if they would just reduce the start up on it just a little bit it would be a way more viable weapon either that or Im just Trash with it 😜

I thought it said it would just release it in December. And December 1st is a Tuesday

1 Like

They need to fix the speed and the tracking of that weapon.

1 Like

On the road map all it says is the holidays for the next drop however on Vikings page on the store it says the weapon will be available on the 10th so everyone figures that would be the opportune time to drop it.

1 Like

On the PS store it just says in December it will be available through gameplay
Does it say definitely for the Epic store

1 Like

hmm could’ve sworn it said that. Oh well my bet’s still on the 22nd.

Really the most important thing for me as I stated above is A Big Fat Bug Fix!!

We need that BFBF as well as some major gameplay balancing

1 Like