So, the next update will be on halloween...

I really hope Illfonic will do an event or something bigger than the current updates. Predator is an horror movie after all, so maybe this year they will do something new… Maybe we’ll get this new night mode we asked for ? Or maybe another game mode cause it’s been one year we didn’t get one, but the night mode seems to be the most logical choice. Do you guys think we gonna get something special for halloween ?
74a9bcbced51fed2c5b266983589cda07d3adcdd_2_672x500 night googles

4 Likes

Do you remember what they done last Halloween ?

nothing

2 Likes

Sweet night maps confirmed!

3 Likes

but I’m still hoping

☝🏻

1 Like

Nothing wrong with that , I genuinely hope you get a suprise and they do , but just don’t be disappointed if they dont

1 Like

Ew

1 Like

yeah I know but don’t worry, I promise I won’t cry if they don’t , I’ll just say, yeah that’s normal cause that’s Illfonic 😂

1 Like

Actually it’s going to release October 26

1 Like

They’re not doing shit

Is that you’re final answer?

If it makes you feel better I’m trying to rally the community into making a Predator Halloween Fashion show kinda thing. Where you guys take pictures or even play as the Predators dressed as iconic horror monsters. If Illfonic isn’t doing a event why not hold a event of our own.

1 Like

Dear Lord Schwarzenegger for which we are greatful of,please give us night mode and environmental rain and fog. Please optimize the shit so it runs better with night mode or environment rain and fog. I know you are funding this game from your beach house in Brazil.
and then we will Get Gud, I promise! Then those silly playstation potatoes, all of them, will run out and buy and mouse and keyboard and all of a sudden they will get gud and beat PC players. Then they will need to rename the game to Predator: End of Days.(which you also starred in). God Bless.

Amen.

3 Likes

im gonna guess they will do a limited edition mode which wont be permanent one for halloween… it will be dark maps and flashlights while pred is hunting in full dark with thermals…

there is no way they will do perma one

1 Like

Ummm Predator is not a horror movie.

lol Predator is a Sci-fi Action movie

Are you saying it isn’t a dead by dawn Killer take all powertrip movie? Well fuck me. no wait, fuck OP.

I thought it was like SAW.

1 Like

Ummmmmm dont think so.

Its not even in a Horror sub type.

If anything its a Action movie with a Jump Scare or two

1 Like

Are you kidding me? Is this why @ArtforBlood always bitching and antogonising everyone in the forums with all his multiple accounts which includes @Finessology as one of his antogonistic and toxic fake accounts trying to motivate anger and hatred?

1 Like

Maybe now we’ll be able to battle a bear 🐻 LOL

2 Likes