So unbalanced and one sided for pred

Predator doesn’t have to stand still melee has a set path based on the weapon the AK is the fastest killing short range weapon right now parrying is unnecessary with it equipped assuming you have good aim

Honestly I’m surprised you responded

And my point is because of the unnecessary limitations on the fireteam the tournament can’t be used in any real argument regarding the games current balance as without it’s arbitrary limitations the ft has no problem dealing with anything the predator can do assuming a certain skill ceiling is reached

2 Likes

First paragraph - bullshit! Go right ahead and test it. Go 1v1 a pred, have him leap to you and elder sword you as you try to gun him down with the AK. A good portion of your health will melt even before you turn around. Then move to spear, have him spear your face and then finish you off with his wrist blades and see how well you do. If you think you can have a pred on you in MELEE and you can GUN HIM DOWN with ANY WEAPON, including the minigun(already spinning)… Even if you have other people around you, if you don’t parry, you go down for sure (he can’t claim you because of the other guys, but you do go down unless a miracle happens).

In the tournament (so good players) a pred killed 1 guy and quick claimed him in front of 3 PEOPLE!!! He did get to second wind but still meaningless. They where left in 3 and he was back in action really quick. People like you always find excuses. I remember arguing with some other predator mains about one of the best players out here fighting a very good PC russian premade and killing them all pretty much with the elder sword. It was based on a VIDEO he posted. They started by telling me I have no clue what a good premade is and those people where not good. Yes, pred mains always find excuses.

Sure the tournament can be used, they did nothing that nerfed the FT’s ability to parry in the tournament, NOTHING.

FT has “no problem” dealing with anything the pred does? I guess you never got to see a GOOD predator play! Yes, you CAN win but with “no problem” Hahaha, right, right… Your bias is showing!

1 Like

[quote=“wingtip, post:35, topic:13081, full:true”]
…this trash game…[/quote]

Surely you’d like to show us the game you’ve made which isn’t trash?

I think the answer to all of this is that a coordinated FT with good aim and skill is much harder to deal with in any situation period. They can stack the damage quick and if they knock off your mask it gets even more difficult to keep track of them all. But you should look at it as a chance to change your strategies and adapt or actually HUNT them, in any of the movies did you see the Predator just rush all of the main characters and try to emulate a Bruce Lee fight scene? No they didn’t, they waited and stalked and chose the right moment. If I lose to a FT it means my tactics didn’t cut it or I made a critical error in judgement and the FT didn’t. Bottom line its Survival of The Fittest.

1 Like

he has some points, Pred is currently have an upper advantage

I’ve already done this is tons of quickplay matches with the boys and we’ve never had a problem even in the worst case scenario with the elder sword at best the predator is down 80% hp and by then someone else would’ve been around or noticed and pop’d that predator like a cherry on saturday nights then run them down like dogs
as for Combistick shit it’s really easy to dodge sticks when you not supports by just jumping and crouching and short sprint dashes mix it up a predator is super unlikly to hit you don’t believe me? thats fine the literaly best predator we’ve ever faced used a primary thrown combistick build with adrenal long leaps and big pouch and sure we lost the first game but the second game we adapted cause normally i’m not the shot caller that game i was and it was a fat W cause i don’t know if you know this but it only takes 1 extract and FT wins we don’t even have to engage the predator if we don’t want to

and the only reason the predator got away with that in tournament is because again they arbituraily limited the FT players so your telling me the only reason the predator is able to do the things in those tournaments right now because of this so i can’t take any tournament arguments seriously as long as these rules are in place cause again it doesn’t represent the actual game unless your about to tell me as a FT i’m an “exploiter of unfair game mechanics.”

and man your gonna try and hit me with the “Excuses” and the “bias” huh interesting where was this gusto the time before
i broke down everything you said in a thread? that you just decided to ignore and never respond to? eh well who am i kidding im biased as fuck

4 Likes

HEY MY MEME!

1 Like

Ooops~

1 Like

Guess you didn’t play when the game first came out and Predators were hunted down in droves.

No what I’m saying is pre made ft are op and it’s a fair fight against scrubs. Shit I’m more than capable of winning a fight with 1 friend and 2 blue berries

I didn’t read all the things cause too long. Did they ban SAWZ-50 from ps4 tournament? Also AR as you said is the best weapon for close range but the overall best weapon is hammerhead since it has no recoil, good damage, good firerate and faster reload damage. In my opinion assault rifles need a complete balance patch.

1 Like

I am seeing the rules just now…damn these guys seem to understand balance better than illfonic! ;)

Since the first 2 attacks are unparriable

you can’t have more than one SAWZ which when it’s the best of the 3 snipers in fact you can’t have more than one gun period for the tournament so that means only 2 people get good secondaries everyone else gets garbage
and they banned yaujta’s bane and gearhead and only one person can a have a medkit/ammo bag

what rules limit the predator you ask?
nothing just uh don’t use the same predator class 2 times in a row but that predator class can literally use the exact same loadout

and while yeah the best overall AR is the hammer head
in a close quarters situation like predator getting a quick claim that you can see or him comming at you in melee nothing invalidates a predator more than the AK with 3.4s TTK

2 Likes

Most of people suck with Predator and think ft need million of nerfs. Just look at the tournament of today. Dice won agaisnt a full russian team in 3 minutes without these limitations. I won agaisnt russian teams 5 times in a raw these days. People just suck and now with the silente buff of AI the game is be absolutly winnable for the Pred side, maybe the game need some adjustments but absolutly we are in a good spot right now, better than before I would say.

I’d certainly say we are closer now than before but i’m still steadfast against a single FT being able to kill a predator in less than 6 seconds or take a mask in less than 4 shots

Predator can down a ft member in one/two seconds and jump away

One spear throw in the head is a down or one spear throw in the body and one wrist blade melee attack can down a ditch class full hp (with the lastest silent buff of wrist blade that now does 37 damage).

right but it’s not hard to avoid a spear throw if you see the predator take aim hell most predators can’t even hit a sprinting target

even if it does hit you if your not support just run in a circle the wristblades do not swing horizontally so the tracking doesn’t help him so you heal to full in 2 seconds cause of a syrenge then turn around and kill him for trying to melee

but it is hard to avoid hitscan bullets and decent audio tracking